• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

9 minutes ago, Jamesd said:

Awsome. Love the spinner .lookong forward to my next emptyo delivery 😀😀

Thanks it will be interesting to see if this is a one off as they are done as rounds usually. Emptyo Metals makes some cool bars. That @StBeesSilver bar though is very tidy😁

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

8 hours ago, TheBeast said:

This is what I received last week... Thank you @Peterheatfor the prize from the Christmas raffle!! Thanks for the participation. 🎅🎄

- The last 2oz from the Queens Beasts, so I complete the set.

- The 10oz Queens Beasts the lion of Mortimer 

- The Simpsons Homer 2oz high reliëf. 

- a Lunar 2021 year of the ox 1/10 proof. Tiny but shiny... 

- the 1oz American Eagle and lovely old coins! 

37E9B129-D0DA-4B7A-89E0-A35AFBCC0BA6.jpeg

23A39B82-4C51-4073-BD3F-ACDF3F193501.jpeg

43699D62-8E55-40C8-8CE3-BB062613EBFC.jpeg

BE6D4075-6966-41AC-9F1A-342B10224328.jpeg

6666E9F0-F7B1-4E0C-8310-5824F049D6FD.jpeg

17A526BD-622A-44D2-8DA2-947AD9BD49FA.jpeg

45012AF3-75F7-4D96-B264-5A9167BA9C71.jpeg

It's amazing how much detail they can get on a 1/10oz coin!

3 hours ago, JamFirstCreamOnTop said:

It's amazing how much detail they can get on a 1/10oz coin!

Indeed, the Perth Mint does always a good job. Also got the 2020 mouse 1/10oz proof which graded a pf70, now I hope the Ox will get the same result.

6 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:
Gilded Silver Kangaroos 2004-2006

The RAM issued official "selectively gold plated" silver 1oz roos for just seven years, from 2003 to 2009. Although I am not a big fan of gilded silver coins, I felt that these seven just about merit a place in a complete collection...although I do draw the line at the felt-tip pen coloured cereal packet tokens.

The actual mintages of all three were quite similar to their proof counterparts,  - this translating into what I consider to be somewhat unjustified high prices outside Australia.

In summary, quite an attractive set but only worthy of purchase by avid agroophiles until prices fall.

2004 Gilded Roo.jpg

2005 Gilded Roo Rev.jpg

2006 Gilded Roo.jpg

2004-06 Gilded Roos.jpg

Thanks for posting. I’m trying to get a sense of scale; are they about the size of a 5p piece?  If so they’ve crafted a very clean, tidy coin with very high production value. 

How do they manage to guild so precisely that the boundaries between silver and gold are laser smooth... and produce them in quantity? Very nice. 👍🏽

7 hours ago, sixfour said:

The presentation box and COA were as cheap looking as anything I've seen. I know that I didn't pay for the pkg per se, but my goodness.

That's a beautiful coin, I do like that!

I know what you mean about the packaging - I received the 'Starry Night' 1oz Treasures of the World yesterday and the packaging (snap frame) looks like it came out of a giant Kinder Egg!!!!!

Considering the premiums charged on these pieces I don't think it's too much to expect a little more. 

9 hours ago, sixfour said:

TIFFANY ART Isfahan 5 Oz Silver Coin

Finally arrived in the mail. Such a gr8 looking coin.

The presentation box and COA were as cheap looking as anything I've seen. I know that I didn't pay for the pkg per se, but my goodness.

The presentation box for the traditionnal antique finish is way better, and I don't understand CIT for not providing a nice presentation for these two last special editions

It's a real pity that this series is now ended.

I have a few coins from previous years (2011, 2016,2018,2019+ waiting the 2020) and they are all stunning. I would have like to back date the 2014 (Dresden)  and 2015 (Nasrid), but I don't want to overpay them...I am already happy with what I have in hand, they really are pieces of art.

These are high premium coins and I often flip other collectibles coins for bullion, but this serie is definitively a keeper for your viewing pleasure  !

The black (5oz)and white (3oz) proof Isfahan finishes this series in beauty and I am also eagerly waiting these 2 last coins. I'll post photos of the 3 variants with the traditional 2oz antique finish 

Edited by Frenchie