Other Europe

Buy, sell or swap your precious metals. This section is for PM located in Geographical Europe but outside of EU Europe & UK. Please indicate which country you are shipping from in your thread.
View all my active Trade Listings          View all my completed Trade Listings

Forums

1. All other non EU Europe (Ungraded)

This section is for Bars, Medals, Coins (Bullion, BU, Proof, ungraded) and other non graded precious metals located in Geographical Europe but outside of EU Europe & UK. Please indicate which country you are shipping from in your thread.

There are two top tier grading companies that are widely accepted in the precious metals industry as being the two leading grading companies; Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) and Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS). We would recommend members to choose coins graded by these companies. Coins graded by these companies generally trade to a premium over coins graded by other less popular grading companies.

This section is for Graded (slabbed) precious metals only, located in Geographical Europe but outside of EU Europe & UK. Please indicate which country you are shipping from in your thread.

• No posts here yet

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use