• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

48 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

From @HerefordBullyun as part of the Christmas draw. 

Was expecting just the nest mini and to have the 1oz it's a great bonus. 

Thank you 

16096941946202767564024515625687.jpg

1609694210564402370787721556970.jpg

Pleasure! It would be wrong of me not to include silver in a forum draw.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

36 minutes ago, Sab122 said:

5oz Libertad antique and 1/4oz gold. 

Might be willing to part with the spare 5oz 😉

Can anybody help with a capsule for the gold? 

I may have one. Pm me the size and if I have one I will confirm. I can post one out tomorrow. Free to a good home. Plus we can’t have that little belter exposed to the elements......

9 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I may have one. Pm me the size and if I have one I will confirm. I can post one out tomorrow. Free to a good home. Plus we can’t have that little belter exposed to the elements......

You’re a gentleman for offering. Had a quick look and it seems to be 23mm in diameter. I’m also on the hunt for a single 33mm capsule and 3 capsules to fit the two-ounce QB coins. 
would be willing to compensate you for your troubles or anyone else that could provide these sizes.

Thanks a lot 

@Ranger2girls

Interestingly, these look a lot shiner than the Gillick sovereigns in my collection - all of the ones I have are distinctly matt - some might say slightly dirty!.  The 1964 looks particularly shiny.

Do you think it has been cleaned or is the way the photo has been taken?

Cheers

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

Ah ok - that makes sense.  Gillicks have a lot of eye appeal - for me at least.  The G&D is particularly well struck compared to Sovereigns produced post 2000 and QEII is also rendered well.  A very good choice!

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

17 hours ago, Jamesd said:

Couple of crackers crossed off the list

Awsome purchases. I wasent a fan of these chibi coins but there very coolmin hand 

And been after this for a while.so happy it was still available thanks @screamingeagle

20210104_183833.jpg

20210104_183919.jpg

I been collecting chibis too,starwars seem to hold their value more then potter or dc.

1 hour ago, richatthecroft said:

A teeny, tiny Silver Jubilee medal in its original RM envelope 

5EEE011D-494D-4B52-94BF-E797C5C83930.jpeg

0FC8D4B6-6526-46E3-B5FC-74493B5DD5BA.jpeg

EAB39F2F-A055-47DF-A375-D09DC8878407.jpeg

Beautiful. Did you have the red box to go with it? Check out ebay I bought the bronze coin, a few of them and swooped out the bronze for the silver. I believe they all used the same boxes, with a little push button latch. Had to get not damaged. 

29 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Festive purchases/gifts. Happy with this lot.

20210105_135028.thumb.jpg.cb2182cf967727946a55b8ab03ac0072.jpg

3 Phil's from @kamik0zi for my plan to fill a tube. Have 8 now (anyone who has an empty tube to sell please let me know). Also got some caps from @WILLIG666. My first of no doubt many Forum purchases. Also my first fractional gold which I hope becomes the first of many...

I have been trying to find the ww2 anniversary coin, where about did you get it? Is that the 1oz or the piedfort coin?

6 minutes ago, Connor said:

I have been trying to find the ww2 anniversary coin, where about did you get it? Is that the 1oz or the piedfort coin?

It's actually 28g crown size. It was a gift and came like this. I think direct from RM so probably horribly overpriced...

20210105_152110.thumb.jpg.b41e9832d7807d95fd722381cb852b9a.jpg

It is very nice though.