• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

3 minutes ago, Jamesd said:

Finally got a set for a price that wasent stupid. Really happy. Hopfully one day I'll find the carded spidy😀

20200902_125409.jpg

20200902_125449.jpg

Hate to break it to you … no carded spidey. By the time they decided to put these in cards, spidey had already sold out.

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

21 minutes ago, TheBeast said:

Thank you @Panda6Pack for the icons. 👍

Bought the second one of the PAMP pez dispenser. A cool gimmick. From @artincoins

And 8 x 2oz high relief antiqued Gods of Olympus coins from the Perth Mint. Now I need just 4 to complete te serie.

14BE9959-01E0-4D73-B12E-929FCE3DC96E.jpeg

3B1EA10D-6BD8-4377-A964-6C5F230C3464.jpeg

26CE42EA-BB08-4543-8671-212B6C16E917.jpeg

DA3AB7FE-A738-4516-9CE0-F610219472E7.jpeg

27D5924D-AF53-4355-A077-32C1C2C6384C.jpeg

14598277-30BF-4E9D-A8C9-BCF09F6E2CF5.jpeg

DAA0B058-7905-4DD4-A218-594DDDF96CB5.jpeg

Pleased to hear that your funny little "Rubber Duck" set arrived safely.  It is definitely a novelty item but they sure are a popular item.  Enjoy, I really like the Olympus Gods set you have there and the ICON coins were a hot seller from Pressburg.  We'll have to reload our stock as they sold out quickly with us as well.

Cheers,

Michael

Art in Coins

Art in Coins

5050 Rue de Sorel Suite 110  Montreal QC H4P 1G5  Canada

Email:  sales@artincoins.com      Website: artincoins.com       Phone / Whatsapp: 15149707170 

Get the free Art in Coins Mobile App       Android     Apple 

3 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:
2010 RAM 1oz Silver BU Kangaroo at Sunset

My collection of all twelve 1oz silver Proof and BU Sunset and Outback Kangaroos is completed with this flawless argentine example, the details adroitly captured in some of his finest work by photographic aficionado @CadmiumGreen.

I am still enthralled by the timeless beauty and simplicity of the design by engraver Wojciech Pietranik, whose monogram can be seen above the Fabulous 15 Privy mark.

Many thanks for the goodwill, encouragement and kind words proffered by all the following during completion of this set: @trp, @jultorsk, @47Ag79Au78Pt @richatthecroft, @JonCL, @Pete. @ChrisSilver, @Peterheat, @StackSellRepeat. @TheBeast. @SilverMike, @Frenchie, @TheShinyStuff, @HGr, @Zhorro, @StackerCollector, @UnoWho, @SILVERFINGER, @damok666, @Gildeon, @Bullionaire, @ZigZag. @daca, @Jamesd, @Robda1986, @Abyss, @Happypanda88, @Marko, @LawrenceChard and @GavinDevon 

2010 BU Sunset Box.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Rev 2.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Obv.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Sun.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Roo Detail 2.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Date.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Shadow 2.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Privy.jpg

2010 BU Sunset HM Eye.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Tiara.jpg

I feel all sticky inside now :D

21 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

My collection of all twelve 1oz silver Proof and BU Sunset and Outback Kangaroos is completed with this flawless argentine example, the details adroitly captured in some of his finest work by photographic aficionado @CadmiumGreen.

I am still enthralled by the timeless beauty and simplicity of the design by engraver Wojciech Pietranik, whose monogram can be seen above the Fabulous 15 Privy mark.

Many thanks for the goodwill, encouragement and kind words proffered by all the following during completion of this set: @trp, @jultorsk, @47Ag79Au78Pt @richatthecroft, @JonCL, @Pete. @ChrisSilver, @Peterheat, @StackSellRepeat. @TheBeast. @SilverMike, @Frenchie, @TheShinyStuff, @HGr, @Zhorro, @StackerCollector, @UnoWho, @SILVERFINGER, @damok666, @Gildeon, @Bullionaire, @ZigZag. @daca, @Jamesd, @Robda1986, @Abyss, @Happypanda88, @Marko, @LawrenceChard and @GavinDevon 

2010 BU Sunset Box.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Rev 2.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Obv.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Sun.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Date.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Privy.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Tiara.jpg

Stunning coin to complete a stunning collection. Congratulations.

1 hour ago, PapaLazarou said:

2010 BU Sunset Box.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Rev 2.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Obv.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Sun.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Date.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Privy.jpg

2010 BU Sunset Tiara.jpg

Well done papa, said before you collect some stunning coins, thanks for sharing your captures.

What next then? 😂

1 minute ago, NRSovereign said:

Great coins and great design , will you now be collecting Latin monetary union coins ?

They are a great design. I'm not 100% sure if i will start collecting them. I have started to research them a bit now so who knows where that may lead...

17 hours ago, TheBeast said:

Thank you @Panda6Pack for the icons. 👍

Bought the second one of the PAMP pez dispenser. A cool gimmick. From @artincoins

And 8 x 2oz high relief antiqued Gods of Olympus coins from the Perth Mint. Now I need just 4 to complete te serie.

14BE9959-01E0-4D73-B12E-929FCE3DC96E.jpeg

DA3AB7FE-A738-4516-9CE0-F610219472E7.jpeg

OMG #TheBeast This ICON collection is absolutely divine !!!