• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

5 minutes ago, Heirlooms said:

I’m sure there will be a few of these posts today but this honestly incredible up close. Better than the 02, 05 and 12 in my opinion. It rivals the 89 and 17 designs. Credit where credit is due, bravo Timothy Noad and the Royal Mint

B819C3B6-457D-49BC-8B8D-B742E63482BC.jpeg

0B8B911B-BC67-4E72-9E7D-1F0494F9960E.jpeg

My goodness me that is an absolute beaut :)

6 minutes ago, Heirlooms said:

I’m sure there will be a few of these posts today but this honestly incredible up close. Better than the 02, 05 and 12 in my opinion. It rivals the 89 and 17 designs. Credit where credit is due, bravo Timothy Noad and the Royal Mint

spoke to rm this morning and was told mine will be with me at some point😂 Told em you took my money quick enough was told sorry we are busy. Rember why I hate dealing with them. hopfully mine will be here before xmas 🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Heirlooms said:

Oh my!!! That is stunning. Can't wait for mine to arrive...

34 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

That's a fantastic lot..👍👍

Thanks bud coins look better in hand. Just got to decide if over time I want to turn it into the long set with the half, full, double and five sovereign 😱

38 minutes ago, AgD said:

Thanks bud coins look better in hand. Just got to decide if over time I want to turn it into the long set with the half, full, double and five sovereign 😱

If it was me,and I had the collection you had I'd say go for the complete set..think you might regret it if you didn't.. 

Regards..

20 minutes ago, tallthinkev said:

This, which makes up the 'set'

brit 20 t.jpg

brit 20 h.jpg

brit 20 full.jpg

Very nice! You've got me twitching now to do the same :lol:

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

7 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Very nice! You've got me twitching now to do the same :lol:

Dont forget to buy two sets one for your mate bully. He needs a bit of gold for xmas, so hes not eating turkey twizzlers and sprout sandwiches, followed by a day of degassing his bull pen, and making his rhubarb grow taller fom the fallout, so he can have some custard with his crumble for spring with it!  

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

52 minutes ago, Aran said:

The 5 coin Sovereign set has landed. Thank you to @paulmerton for the early morning link on Monday! Great to be part of this wonderful TSF community.

I'd just like to thank everyone for their gratitude over this. One member (I won't name them unless they want!) even wanted to send me some money as a thank you for posting the magic link, which was incredibly humbling! But the offer alone was thanks enough for me as I was totally not expecting anything as gracious as that. Besides, I will hopefully be receiving my own Sovereigns today, assuming nothing has gone wrong with my order!