• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

34 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

I do like them and would like to have them in my collection.....but with respect,,,they just don't have the WOW factor that I believe the RM will produce with their minting technology. 

Regards

That's why i didn't bought the Proofs. If i'm lucky, i will get the originals. But if not, i'll go for the Alderneys instead of paying ridiculous premiums anywhere else for the original restrikes. The Comonwealth Mint did a fabulous job, maybe even with a better fitting  portrait of Queen Elizabeth. Also you would hardly get two PR70 Matte coins by the Royal Mint, if they would offer this set in Matte Proof. Same with the Proofs, good luck to us for two strikes with RM coins. I'm not in the UK and it is a nightmare with returns and replacements since customs are involved.  I'm really happy to have this set. And i will also never be worrying about milkspots. So much good things, enough WOW factor for me. 

Edited by dikefalos

51 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Minting techonlogy?............If this is representative of Alderney Islands Matt minting technology then they are utter light years in front for the Royal Mint, you are speaking with someone who's retuned more Matte SOTD Sovereigns than I've kept due to very poor quality. 

OK.. know offence meant.. 🥴🥴🥴

10 hours ago, dikefalos said:

Silver Matte Proof Gothic Crowns. I tried my luck, cause i never had almost white coins. They look amazing in hand. 

20211127_222037.jpg

20211127_222914.jpg

20211127_222633.jpg

20211127_222710.jpg

Very nice indeed. I am surprised that these haven’t sold out. It will be interesting to see how the Royal Mint issue compares. Not long to wait now! 

11 minutes ago, dicker said:

A custom made BYB sphere.  Pictured sitting on lapis lazuli from Afghanistan.  

(Background is a red squirrel from Scotland).

Thanks @BackyardBullion!

B34C0F22-C013-4EA3-B0E1-B2CADDE3F49D.jpeg

A67C31CC-0786-4440-80B6-E658EFD35D13.jpeg

9F11BC6F-602E-432C-B50A-FE089BD898BD.jpeg

Is your stuffed ferret guarding said silver?😉

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

30 minutes ago, dicker said:

A custom made BYB sphere.  Pictured sitting on lapis lazuli from Afghanistan.  

(Background is a red squirrel from Scotland).

Thanks @BackyardBullion!

B34C0F22-C013-4EA3-B0E1-B2CADDE3F49D.jpeg

A67C31CC-0786-4440-80B6-E658EFD35D13.jpeg

9F11BC6F-602E-432C-B50A-FE089BD898BD.jpeg

Swap the nut in the squirrels hand for the silver and repost 😁

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 hours ago, Jamesd said:

An absolutely amazing item in today. My friend over at Outlaw Coin Creations in USA took this commission on for me and boy dod he deliver 

Wanted a wearable Libertad so he made this from a 1oz 999 Libertad 

wow 

20211130_115547.jpg

Amazing work and very nice add buddy, I was toying with this idea a few months back.

19 minutes ago, Jamesd said:

Thanks man. I would say go for it. it's so nice in hand. my pics dont do it justice 

Imagine doing that with a super rare coin. Like an original Una? That’s surely on the lottery winner’s bucket list?! Haha!!

What would you have made into a ring if money was no object? For me, it would be a Queen Anne Five Guineas. Ooooft. Sacrilege, right! Haha!!

4 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Is your stuffed ferret guarding said silver?😉

It's a squirrel and he's an idiot, chose to bag the hazelnut and thinks he's winning 😁

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

11 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

It's a squirrel and he's an idiot, chose to bag the hazelnut and thinks he's winning 😁

See I thought it was a cross between a ferret and squirell a squerett

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Beautiful and great video.

Hate to be pedantic,  but it gives me great pleasure that you slightly messed up 👇

Screenshot_20211130-194536_Chrome.jpg

Although the RM site can be described as a bit of a dose!

Can yo imaginé how rich I would be if I wasn't  dyslexic........Doing well with my disability