• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Hitler's 3rd Reich - Nazi Germany 2 Reichsmark Coins

Coins from Hitler's Third Reich - Reduced to sell!

Each coin has been identified and inspected under 10x magnification. None have been cleaned or polished. All of these coins increase or decrease their value according to the year they were minted in, and their respective mint marks. Please refer to pictures on the listing for the coin numbers and years, and refer to the individual items below for pricing and Mint Marks.

Closeup pictures available upon request.

If you would like to buy more than one coin, I am able to offer discounts on the coin and shipping price.

Payment: via Bank Transfer Only.

Shipping: UK and worldwide. For buyers outside the UK: Buyer assumes responsibility and risk after item has been posted. Duty or tax may have to be paid depending on your country. It is your responsibility to research and be aware whether receiving or importing Nazi-era memorabilia/coins containing a swastika into your country is illegal.

Postage cost: Postage is on top, with 25% off. Only SD is insured.

2 Reichsmark 1937

• Coin #2 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with patina £10 SOLD
  • Coin #4 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with nice toning £12 SOLD
  • Coin #6 - Mint Mark F (Stuttgart), detailed with cartwheeling lustre and a pleasant light toning around the edges £15 SOLD
  • Coin #8 - Mint Mark J (Hamburg), detailed with cartwheeling lustre £16 SOLD
  • Coin #9 - Mint Mark J (Hamburg), detailed with cartwheeling lustre £14 SOLD

2 Reichsmark 1938

• Coin #10 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with nice toning £12 SOLD
  • Coin #13 - Mint Mark A (Berlin), detailed with heavily toned obverse and toned reverse £9.50 SOLD
  • Coin #14 - Mint Mark B (Vienna), detailed with light toning around edge and good shine £12 SOLD
  • Coin #19 - Mint Mark G (Karlsruhe), detailed with general light toning, character and some heavy toning on obverse and reverse in one corner of the coin £10 SOLD

Buy both coins for £22.50 including 1st Class Signed For.

Any questions please ask. Closeup pictures available upon request.

Thank you for looking!

20230601_175334.jpg

20230601_175356.jpg

20230601_175412.jpg

20230601_175436.jpg

Edited by stackerp5
Offer and listing amended, pictures added

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

6 minutes ago, monkey said:

any photos?

sorry just seen will be added later..... Need to test my eyes

No problem at all :D

I have just posted the pictures. If you'd like any closer pictures, let me know :)

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

16 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Can I get number 10

And 4 :)

Yours! Thank you :)
PM incoming.

1 minute ago, Lordwolfsbeard said:

#6 please if still available.

Yours! Thank you :)
PM incoming!

Zwei Münzen verkauft!

13 minutes ago, monkey said:

#13 please if its still available?

Yes it is! PM incoming. Thanks :) 

1 minute ago, VinylSloth said:

14 if available 

Yours! PM incoming. Thank you! :D

3 more to go! Belter deal added including postage :)

4 hours ago, stackerp5 said:

Buy all 3 for £35 including 1st Class Signed For.

I couldn't agree more! Thank you @AaaGee for your kind words!

2 hours ago, AaaGee said:

I have one of these. If you're on the fence about buying one, go for it.

The design on the reverse is quite special and does make you wonder what path it/they took through WW2

A nice interesting piece to have.

3 hours ago, VeracityM said:

is no. 8 still available?

Sold pending payment. I will let you know if it becomes available again. Thank you!

Only 2 coins available now. I've made a pretty little deal for them to be taken quickly and the listing to be closed :)

On 01/06/2023 at 17:44, stackerp5 said:

Buy both coins for £22.50 including 1st Class Signed For.

Edited by stackerp5
amended offer price

On 06/06/2023 at 10:49, RunicMetals said:

I'll take both remaining coins if they're still available

They're yours!

Please await my PM, I will message you after 4h15 today :)

• 4 weeks later...