• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

2 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

Today I received... my Sigma PMV! After a couple months pondering and saving-up, plus good week and a bit for shipping, it has finally arrived! I may be offering coin checking services down the line (with videos, live testing if close to my location, etc.) but not entirely sure yet. A project in the works :)

Honestly it's a releif the coins I've tested right now are real. I'll go through my stack starting with stuff bought off the forum (not that I don't trust you all, I love y'all!). I'm extremly happy at the moment as this is a purchase I've been wanting to do for a while already 😁😊

20211130_213128.jpg

Trust but verify

5 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Trust but verify

That's right!

5 hours ago, blackadder said:

Yeah most of that will be fake lol 😂 where did you buy it from?

I bought it straight from their website https://www.sigma-verifiers.com/en/

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

23 hours ago, stackerp5 said:

Today I received... my Sigma PMV! After a couple months pondering and saving-up, plus good week and a bit for shipping, it has finally arrived! I may be offering coin checking services down the line (with videos, live testing if close to my location, etc.) but not entirely sure yet. A project in the works :)

Honestly it's a releif the coins I've tested right now are real. I'll go through my stack starting with stuff bought off the forum (not that I don't trust you all, I love y'all!). I'm extremly happy at the moment as this is a purchase I've been wanting to do for a while already 😁😊

20211130_213128.jpg

Yes, the only challenge is that the sigma pro (whilst more expensive) can pic up better on fakes as includes dimensions. I may do the same in future but through purchase of sigma pro. 

I heard a few of the Australian 1oz bars in plastic casings are getting so good it’s hard to tell them apart. 

3 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

I'm not entirely sure how I ended up collecting these sets

Likely because they are lovely Sets to own 😀  And some of them are rarities.  You have some fantastic coin sets, keep up the good work 👍

39 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Royal Mint 2017 Silver Proof Collection

Mintage - 609.

I'm not entirely sure how I ended up collecting these sets, but at least they aren't as mindnumbingly boring as silver Maples or Phillies et al.

I prefer the wooden "Premium Proof" boxes for storage as opposed to the original shiny black boxes.  As yet I haven't landed the 2017 for this collection. Let me know if you know of one for sale.

2017 Silver Proof Set 5.jpg

2017 Silver Proof Set 2.jpg

2017 Silver Proof Set 1.jpg

2017 Silver Proof Set 3.jpg

2017 Silver Proof Set 4.jpg

Very nice, and well shot. How long did it take to get all the coins in position like that? It looks like the sort of job that would have me swearing like a trooper.

41 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Very nice, and well shot. How long did it take to get all the coins in position like that? It looks like the sort of job that would have me swearing like a trooper.

Agreed on both counts. Well done @PapaLazarou !

Edited by OldCoin

1 hour ago, Happypanda88 said:

These 2021 Fiji Cats 1oz AG coins are rather nice. Beautifully finished and double sealed. 

Should make a lovely Christmas present for cat lovers ! 😅

20211202_102043.thumb.jpg.1da7d3d10ae30c28d3186a81894ce7bb.jpg

20211127_101515.jpg

20211127_101545.jpg

Very nice, which mint makes them?

Native Cat's in the wild are very cool, but can't stand domestic cats. 

50c is the lowest face value I've ever seen on a 1 oz

Edited by OldCoin

2 minutes ago, Agaumac said:

Just got another fix of hand poured silver. Thank you @AtomicSilver 

005CF55C-2486-4BAB-9010-F9F13A1487E6.jpeg

Lovely piece!

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/