• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Just now, Gruff said:

I've used this service several times and it's been 100%

I found it quite concerning when I first used it, back when they were still ironing out the bugs and the post men and women weren't too familiar with it themselves.

For starters, they don't give you a physical receipt, which I found a bit scary, so you have to hope they scan it properly and that it's reflected online.

The second time I ever used it, I handed over a small parcel and it got scanned and taken away.  I then got an email a few minutes later confirming it had been delivered!  Lo and behold, the tracking did indeed show it had been delivered.  Thankfully it did actually arrive at its intended destination a couple of days later but I was starting to worry!

1 minute ago, paulmerton said:

I found it quite concerning when I first used it, back when they were still ironing out the bugs and the post men and women weren't too familiar with it themselves.

For starters, they don't give you a physical receipt, which I found a bit scary, so you have to hope they scan it properly and that it's reflected online.

The second time I ever used it, I handed over a small parcel and it got scanned and taken away.  I then got an email a few minutes later confirming it had been delivered!  Lo and behold, the tracking did indeed show it had been delivered.  Thankfully it did actually arrive at its intended destination a couple of days later but I was starting to worry!

Agree 100%. It's a slick system now. 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

18 minutes ago, arphethean said:

Not sure how I feel about this one, but I was kind of compelled to get a ruthenium finish panda for something different in my panda run. 

The hologram finish on the pandas is really interesting with a crackled texture, not sure it's to my taste,  but it's the temple side I find looks very cool in ruthenium. 

20211124_204545.jpg

20211124_204614.jpg

20211124_204703.jpg

20211124_204442.jpg

They are beautiful..but tbh not for me..I just think its going to be harder to liquidate when the time comes...I've learnt that certain coins are harder to sell when the time comes...but I do appreciate the beauty of these coins 

Regards..

📣 Announcement! 📣

All orders have been posted today and will be with you in due course. All Special Delivery packages will be delivered to you tomorrow.

Thank you to all buyers for your patience.

Further to this, I am pleased to announce that Wilson Numismatics now accepts credit cards and PayPal Credit.

All is well in the world! 🌎

@Mortimer

@GrandadLion

@Mrpound

@alexmcsheffrey

@paulmoore

@Tozer

@SovUK

"INDIVIDUAL AMBITION SERVES THE COMMON GOOD." – Adam Smith

⚜️ Sub-Forum https://www.thesilverforum.com/forum/144-wilson-numismatics-uk/

Instagram_logo_2016_svg.png.0244211e338af7f899b5e071b205d306.png Instagram https://www.instagram.com/wilsonnumismatics/

🕸 Website https://worldgold.co.uk

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Love the vintage safe, I'm looking at getting one and making it into a side table with a glass table top.  

Nice! That would look rad

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/