• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

6 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

It's actually 28g crown size. It was a gift and came like this. I think direct from RM so probably horribly overpriced...

20210105_152110.thumb.jpg.b41e9832d7807d95fd722381cb852b9a.jpg

It is very nice though.

It's a lovely coin mate, very nice addition 👍 they are all gone at the royal mint, I was hoping to get one next month but they are only on ebay and they were already expensive as it is. The mint are doing 75 of them in 5oz gold made to order. Only 12 grand.🤣

1 hour ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Festive purchases/gifts. Happy with this lot.

20210105_135028.thumb.jpg.cb2182cf967727946a55b8ab03ac0072.jpg

3 Phil's from @kamik0zi for my plan to fill a tube. Have 8 now (anyone who has an empty tube to sell please let me know). Also got some caps from @WILLIG666. My first of no doubt many Forum purchases. Also my first fractional gold which I hope becomes the first of many...

Good haul! I might now have a tube available, actually. Any idea on price?

On 05/01/2021 at 15:53, Jamesd said:

USA mail call

This dudes silver is insane 😀😀

IMG_20210105_154716_408.jpg

20210105_154140.jpg

20210105_154153.jpg

20210105_154220.jpg

I agree and it's very reasonably priced even if Vat gets added which quite often it doesn't. Will be getting lots more in the future and especially as the assay office has confirmed no need for hallmarks so will be zero problem reselling these on if necessary.👍 Go check him out on Instagram and get some

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

On 18/05/2020 at 08:05, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Got some grain last week was busy playing with it. That’s one maple that won milk spot 😂 

7D74D864-B29D-4006-9F5C-8F30691781B4.jpeg

7313EC66-F4D0-447E-A9F7-0D2DB8CC5FE4.jpeg

A97BB43B-1E66-4EFE-A00F-807469BBEF3E.jpeg

4FC6FED4-2782-4658-9CF3-918B6D89C54A.jpeg

1ED077B3-C379-45F8-B0A4-2B876FBD9468.jpeg

FEA2B838-1290-40C8-872A-B9B69C50110D.jpeg

5034EAC0-1E4E-44D2-BEF0-63011643FAB4.jpeg

These are cool bottles. Can you buy them separately? and how big are they (compared with a pound coin? How much silver grain can you get in the face bottles or Canada leaf? Are these 100ml, 150ml?

Thanks. Regards. Juan

Edited by juansanto7

21 minutes ago, Chrispringle85 said:

A couple of snowmen for my kids and a 2oz bu libertad for me. Possibly this year's underdog for the 2020 libertads with a mintage of 5500 and the 3rd smallest mintage for the 2oz bu's

IMG_20210107_100247.jpg

Good choice! I got myself a 2oz BU Libertad as well. That's the 3rd smallest mintage ever, but the smallest by far in recent years. This will be a key year for Libertads. The 1oz proof's mintage is also the lowest in a long time, at a similar level. And just 300,000 for the 1oz BU, that's by far the lowest of the most popular 1oz silver government mints around the world. Compare the millions of US eagles, Britannia, Maples and Philharmonics. And collectors love Libertads (for some reason... and I'm a new convert :)). 

31 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

Good choice! I got myself a 2oz BU Libertad as well. That's the 3rd smallest mintage ever, but the smallest by far in recent years. This will be a key year for Libertads. The 1oz proof's mintage is also the lowest in a long time, at a similar level. And just 300,000 for the 1oz BU, that's by far the lowest of the most popular 1oz silver government mints around the world. Compare the millions of US eagles, Britannia, Maples and Philharmonics. And collectors love Libertads (for some reason... and I'm a new convert :)). 

Thanks. The 2oz bu was definitely the one for me this year when I seen the mintage figures. I think the 2oz bu's often slip under the radar with peolpe opting for the 1oz or the proofs but yes definitely a key year all round for sure. I do love libertads myself. Maybe a little to much somtimes 🤣 but I see them definitely more of a collector coin rather than a bullion 🤷🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Chrispringle85 said:

Thanks. The 2oz bu was definitely the one for me this year when I seen the mintage figures. I think the 2oz bu's often slip under the radar with peolpe opting for the 1oz or the proofs but yes definitely a key year all round for sure. I do love libertads myself. Maybe a little to much somtimes 🤣 but I see them definitely more of a collector coin rather than a bullion 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes this will be one to watch for the future, that's for sure. The 2oz proof also has a low mintage, and is a really beautiful coin. I regret not getting a 2oz proof too at a good price, now it's sold out the Coin Connection. Oh well... :)

2020libertadchart.jpg

8 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

Yes this will be one to watch for the future, that's for sure. The 2oz proof also has a low mintage, and is a really beautiful coin. I regret not getting a 2oz proof too at a good price, now it's sold out the Coin Connection. Oh well... :)

2020libertadchart.jpg

Yes I missed out on the proofs also 😥 I suppose I can't have them all although it would be nice. You never no a fellow forum member could have a couple spare for us 😁

1 hour ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Love these coins, it's a great series. I kick myself on a regular basis for not getting in at the start and they are stupid expensive to pick up now. Win some, lose some I suppose.

Got a spare Wolverine for sale?

1 hour ago, Abyss said:

Perth mint marvel series Wolverine

IMG_5117.thumb.JPG.c7b7d4ea83a40e1ab4433edfbe8fa737.JPG

Series so far.....

IMG_5118.thumb.JPG.5dd95edb7916172553061b9a2f3b606e.JPG

Spare Wolverine for sale?

1 minute ago, Arbkev said:

My purchases from the Dec 27th @TheCoinCabinet auction arrived this morning. 2 1856 $1 pieces. Same coin, one raw and 1 graded. I really like old American gold coins.

Absolutely beautiful. I am SO envious but also so annoyed that I did not bid more for that raw version. Well done - lovely purchases!