• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

10 minutes ago, Jamesd said:

I'm still dribbling on this delivery 

Thanks to @richatthecroft @Chrispringle85and @Panda6Pack

a true libertad feast 

Love the 1oz gold next to the 98 silver 

The reverse proofnis insane 😂😂

IMG_20210113_150807.jpg

IMG_20210113_150827.jpg

20210113_150003.jpg

20210113_150040.jpg

20210113_150256.jpg

Stunning James 😍 im glad they have reached you safely 😁

11 minutes ago, Chrispringle85 said:

Although I'm now officially skint, I'm very happy with my latest Mexican fix

I’m so pleased you’re pleased with them and these historic Gold & Silver coins have gone to an appreciative home 😀

27 minutes ago, Chrispringle85 said:

Well it's been a bit of an interesting couple of days for me and I have learnt 3 things about the forum. 

1. If you really want a coin, chances are you can find it on the forum. 

2. The forum is a great community 

3. @richatthecroftis one hell of a sales man!! 

I was only looking for a Mexican un peso El Caballito and I have ended up with all this 

1910 Mexican un peso El Caballito

1921 20&50 centavos 

1921 un peso & silver dos peso

1921 MS62 veinte pesos 

2017 MS69 1/4 oz gold libertad 

Although I'm now officially skint, I'm very happy with my latest Mexican fix

When you are looking for un peso El Caballito, beware salesmen with viente pesos y un puñado de otros oro. (this is my new saying - basically: 'watch out for silver salesman who also have gold').

4 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

When you are looking for un peso El Caballito, beware salesmen with viente pesos y un puñado de otros oro. (this is my new saying - basically: 'watch out for silver salesman who also have gold').

I'd like to say I have learnt my lesson but I probably haven't 🤣

1 minute ago, SilverMike said:

Got these back from grade and absolutely over the moon. All stunning in their own right but the Tetradrachm is something else, all that history ...

DF191008-EAC4-4678-8D63-2EC74342F7B4.jpeg

I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients, I must not collect ancients.

7 minutes ago, Jamesd said:

Can tell I'm on a week off lol 

Libertad mania continues with some awsome condition beauties.

20210114_120141.jpg

20210114_120144.jpg

These are stunning. For the life of me I don't understand why I don't have any in my stack! This is definitely something I'm going to have to put right and SOON!! Hmmmm do I start with these date runs that folk seem really keen on or just grab a pile of 10 BU ones to get me going 🤔