• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

59 minutes ago, Danny-boy said:

Taken on a what?

Havent heard that brand for donkeys!!!

Hey! They do still exist with a mighty 1% market share! I can't stand a touch screen. The modern BlackBerry's are actually very good- full Android with touch screen and physical keyboard, basically just a Samsung wth a keyboard!

52 minutes ago, adamthetaller said:

A Nikon D3300 with a Sigma Macro lens... Camera's pretty much entry level DSLR and the lens is a recent bargain addition I'm getting to grips with.

Some phone camera's are phenomenal nowadays (if you want what the presets give you) but I'm not too sure about a Blackberry! 🤣

Either way it looks amazing. My fiance has the latest iPhone- I forget what number theyre on but that has an incredible camera (3 actually) especially on portrait mode. If you see any of my sales posts with nice sharp photos just know I've borrowed hers ;)

On 01/05/2020 at 12:20, GoldElliott said:

This is my first one and I'm delighted with it. They have really nice designs but I don't seem to come across them much especially in job lots. definitely want this one next- looks like a libertad design!

image.png.3502881be1b311b29202f5348ada835c.png

https://www.easyliveauction.com/catalogue/lot/cef701bd1921e57ac57fc63c078c6296/0af8d24542e81eb9357e7ef448a6646f/london-coins-a169-june-2020-lot-1062/

Going to be expensive.

17 minutes ago, OriginalS said:

I could only dream of 2oz of gold a month 🥺

Alas, it's only a temporary situation. I've saved up quite a lot of cash over a long period and it only recently occurred to me that I'm not going to be spending it any time soon and it's best not to hold a wasting asset like cash. Now I'm converting that into actual assets and trying not to do it all in one go. There are worse situations to be in.

Now I'll amaze you all with the absolute best coinage photography you've ever seen.  I call it "abstract coin art".  New York's Museum of Modern Art called me and they're interested.

So I've been slowly completing the stack/collection of Mexican Onzas/Libertads, and added a 1991, '92, '93, and '94.  A '95 is on the way. The goal is to have one from every year they've been minted. A couple of these have some tarnishing.  By contrast that the '93 has a slight smudge area but otherwise is amazing to look at. The detail and consistent satin finish is wonderful. The camera doesn't do it justice at all.  (They're all pretty nice, really)

Also added yet another 5 peso gold coin, and yet another roll of BU dimes.

(sorry guys, I simply cannot photograph coins to save my life.  I actually blame all of it on the camera, and the sun, and the room, and whatever else besides myself)

coin1.jpg

coin2.jpg

coins3.jpg

16 minutes ago, Troy77 said:

IMG_20200516_144720981.jpg

IMG_20200516_143934770.jpg

Apart from the price was so amazed at gold silver.be. placed order on Wednesday 10pm, money cleared 9 am Thursday. Coins arrived by 1pm Friday.

All the way from Belgium🤯

Edited by Troy77

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

3 minutes ago, zhoutonged said:

I thought they were Belgium?

All the way from Belgium🤯 it's been a long day. If they were coming from Estonia they won't leave for 3 weeks 😁 been waiting for ages for my 2oz Kookaburras.

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE