• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Just now, GoldElliott said:

Some lovely big ones today :)

Absolutely stunning Egypt 20 Piastres 1917- such a nice design and just about crown sized (my new favourite world silver coin). This coin amazing in size and feel.

Netherlands 2.5 Gulden from 1872 which has the highest silver purity of any of my world silvers at .945! thats almost bullion standard. Lovely coin an great condition for its age and size.

A crown which has seen better days 😂

My first coin from Costa Rica, which despite only being worth a couple of quid has a surprisingly low mintage of 260,000. Very similar design to the British West Africa 6 pence IMO.

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-11 at 11.16.20.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-11 at 11.16.39.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-11 at 11.16.46.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-11 at 11.16.53.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-11 at 11.17.01.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-11 at 11.17.17.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-11 at 11.17.25.jpeg

You know how to get me wet mate, excellent coins and post as usual,  I am waiting for 5 coins at the moment that I won in auctions, some silly cheap, and its usually when they dont list them with a decent description.

Do you have a WW2 era silver Netherlands 25 Cents ?

8 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

You know how to get me wet mate, excellent coins and post as usual,  I am waiting for 5 coins at the moment that I won in auctions, some silly cheap, and its usually when they dont list them with a decent description.

Do you have a WW2 era silver Netherlands 25 Cents ?

Haha thanks mate. I was seriously excited to get the 2.5 gulden and 20 piastres.

I do mate yes

IMG_20200511_1134466.jpg

IMG_20200511_1134579.jpg

15 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

The 2020 gold Britannias we bought a few weeks ago:

2020 Gold £100 Hundred Pounds 1 One Troy Ounce Britannia Bullion Coins Elizabeth II Stack of Monster Boxes

They managed to make it onto a flight, and find their way to Blackpool!

Are those monster boxes shorter than normal ones? 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

7 minutes ago, Jamesd said:

Nice delivery today. Firstly thanks @grongla for the amazing 100g bar and the fairy for my little ones tooth fairy gift(cant get a decent pic as it's only 1.8g😁)

And all the way from USA 2 weeks quicker than expected my sigma machine 

20200511_162103.jpg

20200511_162011.jpg

I think a sigma Is the way forward maybe I will treat myself soon makes sense to check everything 

29 minutes ago, Jamesd said:

Nice delivery today. Firstly thanks @grongla for the amazing 100g bar and the fairy for my little ones tooth fairy gift(cant get a decent pic as it's only 1.8g😁)

And all the way from USA 2 weeks quicker than expected my sigma machine 

20200511_162103.jpg

20200511_162011.jpg

Hello @Jamesd,

Please could you advise how long it took to arrive and was the verifier bought directly from Sigma Metalytics? 

Thanks in advance!

25 minutes ago, UnoWho said:

Hello @Jamesd,

Please could you advise how long it took to arrive and was the verifier bought directly from Sigma Metalytics? 

Thanks in advance!

Still looking to buy one!!!! Dang #Jealous

On 05/05/2020 at 22:33, Rugbyplayer said:

Yet another seamless purchase direct from SilverTrader.

Oriental Border Britannia 2020

Was a must have purchase for me, I have 10 of each of the other two releases so I wasn't missing out on this one and I'm not disappointed. 

Another 10 beautiful ladies to add to the stack! 

IMG_20200505_214121.jpg

IMG_20200505_214202.jpg

IMG_20200505_214327.jpg

IMG_20200505_214353.jpg

IMG_20200505_214114.jpg

I thought you had cleaned him out but he has a few more in stock now.

1 hour ago, Seasider said:

I thought you had cleaned him out but he has a few more in stock now.

Haha it actually took me 3 attempts to get mine. When I was looking to pick up some, at one point there were 24 in stock and I hummed and hawed just a wee bit too long and when I went back just over 2 hours later he was down to 3! 🙈 I was sooooooo annoyed (with myself) but thankfully I didn't have to wait too long.

Glad you've managed to get some too  👍🏻

7 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Are those monster boxes shorter than normal ones? 

8 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

The 2020 gold Britannias we bought a few weeks ago:

2020 Gold £100 Hundred Pounds 1 One Troy Ounce Britannia Bullion Coins Elizabeth II Stack of Monster Boxes

They managed to make it onto a flight, and find their way to Blackpool!

I wondered where they had disappeared too 🤬😂😂😂😂

47 minutes ago, Rugbyplayer said:

Haha it actually took me 3 attempts to get mine. When I was looking to pick up some, at one point there were 24 in stock and I hummed and hawed just a wee bit too long and when I went back just over 2 hours later he was down to 3! 🙈 I was sooooooo annoyed (with myself) but thankfully I didn't have to wait too long.

Glad you've managed to get some too  👍🏻

Similar to me - he had 20 when I first looked and then when I came back they had all gone.  And it was a Sunday too - I thought that was supposed to be a day of rest.

1 hour ago, Seasider said:

Similar to me - he had 20 when I first looked and then when I came back they had all gone.  And it was a Sunday too - I thought that was supposed to be a day of rest.

Most days seem to have become very similar to each other recently, but the internet is 24/7. Computers and the web don't differentiate, and don't demand days of rest. It doesn't necessarily make it a better world, just different.

Chards

16 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Most days seem to have become very similar to each other recently, but the internet is 24/7. Computers and the web don't differentiate, and don't demand days of rest. It doesn't necessarily make it a better world, just different.

I know algorithms buy and sell stocks and shares but if they have started collecting coins then I give up.😀

2 hours ago, SILVERFINGER said:

You must have nearly all the ones you are after now, you are going to be bored when you finished, what you going to do next ?

Im after one of every different world silver (circulating) from 1800 onwards... dont think I will ever finish them. They are starting to get more expensive now thoug as ive exhausted most of the more common ones.