• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

7 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

Nice silver, I noticed your a sun hater, is that cos your a Liverpool supporter or just hate the stories about hillsborough?....I knew they almost made the sun unsellable in Liverpool after calling the fans pickpockets....which even for the sun was disgusting.

All of the above, there are still a massive amount of places where it's not sold in the city, and no self respecting liverpudlian Red or Blue would be seen reading itI went as a 15year old boy to lay flowers and scarves the week after in Sheffield. 2 trains and 2 buses to get there  

Edited by Alun

5 minutes ago, Alun said:

All of the above, there are still a massive amount of places where it's not sold in the city, and no self respecting liverpudlian Red or Blue would be seen reading it, 

I was amazed at the time they printed that bull and that the whole country didn't close them down, Murdocks minions have always been the lowest lifeforms of the media, over here in the states fox news is like his sun, lies damn lies and Murdocks made up bs.

3 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

I was amazed at the time they printed that bull and that the whole country didn't close them down, Murdocks minions have always been the lowest lifeforms of the media, over here in the states fox news is like his sun, lies damn lies and Murdocks made up bs.

Still better than CNN!

I think we are off topic on here but would like to debate this subject a lot more (hint someone make a new topic ;)), both from my own experiences with the toiletpaper media and would like to learn about others too.

I wouldn't buy a newspaper these days, not even to wipe my nick on after a visit to the toilet, I think the only one I have read lately was the Sunday sport and that was for a laugh.

Edited by SILVERFINGER

Just now, DarkChameleon said:

Mine was just a question about the motif on alums page....we all have our views...never knew there was a badge for anti.sun...lived in the states for 15 years.

Don't take it as a complaint from me :) I think its a subject worthy of more discussion as its something I would like to learn more about and debate ;)

18 minutes ago, UltramanArgent said:

When I saw the mintage figures for the 2020 Proof Half Sovereign - a tiny 2000! - I knew I had to pick one up, especially after my dad ordered the accompanying proof full sovereign. I was quite lucky with the mintage number here, being #308! Second gold coin in my growing stack, and the second half I own.

I think the 2k mintage will make it a winner in years to come.

1 hour ago, firestacker said:

Today I received the $5 Indian head from @gold

1p and $2.5 Indian head included for size comparison.

IMG_20191030_131654.jpg

IMG_20191030_131005.jpg

IMG_20191030_130554.jpg

IMG_20191030_130243.jpg

IMG_20191030_130159.jpg

Love these. Need to get my hands on some if I ever get them cheap

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics