• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

3 hours ago, Cking83 said:

A present to myself after another heart op. What a year 2020 has been!!

Two lovely coins that left Belgium yesterday and arrived today. Hopefully we get a Brexit deal for silver at least :)

10F618C1-3897-4FE9-9503-259905E819B3.jpeg

25DC75B4-5CFB-43EE-9B17-C161BA60EAF6.jpeg

F76B3CC5-5093-4AF1-BEB0-270D50564688.jpeg

76489DBA-7258-42EB-876A-16C4683BFA3A.jpeg

Wish you the best of health and quick healing. 🌹

19 hours ago, StackSellRepeat said:

Big shout out to @arshimo2012 for the bar wonderful service as always, Also managed to add this beautiful Perth Mint encapsulated gold nugget to the mineral collection 😍🔥🔥🔥

D2C20C22-3510-4B1B-938B-9E2DE61CE756.jpeg

6903C97F-3EDE-43BE-B6C0-1CFB979CE811.jpeg

AEA88C33-AC6C-4B18-A0FD-A72C387B5B01.jpeg

Morning Yas.  Nice ABC Bar 👍 nice swirl detail and alongside Harringtons my favourite Australia lumps of Silver.  

I traded an absolute fantastic example of an ABC bar with @augur for a Gold Libertad- The swirl effect amazing.   I now regret this trade but at the time it served a purpose.  If he has a photo of it, perhaps he might post it here to exemplify just what I mean by fantastic 😃 

On 19/11/2020 at 11:13, TownCalledMalice said:

Having managed to get my order confirmed for the US version of this set, I shut my eyes, pretended 'cost per ounce' was just a scary story told to frighten children and bought the UK version as well :unsure:

Have to say though, I really love it - not that many non Britannia/Lunar £2 one ounce coins out there.

Mayflower (1 of 5).jpg

Mayflower (2 of 5).jpg

Mayflower (5 of 5).jpg

I got my silver proof set also yesterday. Since you already posted lovely pictures I won't duplicate, but I will just mention that this coin and medal is absolutely stunning, high quality craftsmanship. I could recommend anyone to buy this if still available from the Royal Mint - - the US allocation already sold out on the first day, but not many Brits seem to know about it. 

30 minutes ago, silversurf said:

Thanks to @UnoWhofor this lovely Menai Gold One Pound for this great addition to my 2005 "loose change" collection. One upgrade to go to get a full set of 70's. There's only been 3 graded of the WWII so might be a while yet. 🙂

IMG_20201120_115035.thumb.jpg.b43d209a58bd05adc226f310fa280702.jpg

IMG_20201120_115438.thumb.jpg.7a107962c66e3c26d74c0c71304783e6.jpg

The ‘First English Dictionary’ coin reminds me of a story. When it was first published, Samuel Johnson, the compiler, got a visitation from a group of London ladies of some class. They congratulated him on not including any profane words in his tome. Johnson congratulated them on their persistence in looking them up 😋😋

7 hours ago, richatthecroft said:

Morning Yas.  Nice ABC Bar 👍 nice swirl detail and alongside Harringtons my favourite Australia lumps of Silver.  

I traded an absolute fantastic example of an ABC bar with @augur for a Gold Libertad- The swirl effect amazing.   I now regret this trade but at the time it served a purpose.  If he has a photo of it, perhaps he might post it here to exemplify just what I mean by fantastic 😃 

Thank You Richard, It sure is a beautiful bar. Harry’s are lovely bars in fact all Australian bars seem to have beautiful pour lines & I agree most can’t be justified with just pictures alone 😋

Maybe @augur can share it with us 😜😉

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....