• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

πŸŽ… 2021 Christmas Prize Draws πŸŽ… Entry open Worldwide

4 minutes ago, trp said:

πŸŽ…TSF Christmas Bonus Prize DrawπŸŽ…
Β 

The winner of the bonus prize draw is @stackerp5Β with ticket number 43. Please get in touch with @ChrisSilverΒ to exchange details. :)Β 
Β 

Β 

Well done @stackerp5

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 butΒ central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Β 

27 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

This was a lovely surprise to open from the wonderful @JamesdΒ πŸŽ… Had to get a microscope out to see my favorite parts of what's arrived! Love the 1/10th oz and 1 grammers!

IMG-0233.thumb.jpg.25491bbd49ddee179d8297715bd7a59e.jpgIMG-0232.thumb.jpg.e060d9490e4acfd6dd3c04d75b173d99.jpgIMG-0229.thumb.jpg.2406510bbe14f563711021ebe0f3690c.jpgIMG-0230.thumb.jpg.d65c24ef36e98959d419a920e298f785.jpgIMG-0222.thumb.jpg.23e2fb231ee542832d37a7d2b1f74e2a.jpgIMG-0227.thumb.jpg.9f9f89220e87882a48e4e369aaeaa7d5.jpgIMG-0228.thumb.jpg.90d6c29557d7e2466a702ac38b83d572.jpg

ah couldent wait till xmas eh lol. glad you like em bud πŸ˜€Happy ChristmasΒ 

21 minutes ago, Iacabu said:

Absolutely fuming with my secret Santa... I didn't win on the scratchcard! πŸ˜‚

For real though, thanks @RyanΒ for my little bundle

Your very welcome. I'm sure if you take the scratch card back to tesco and explain to them that it's faulty they'll give you a new one πŸ˜‚Β 

3 hours ago, stackerp5 said:

Lovely bits received from @XerudΒ (britannia) and @ChrisSilverΒ (luna and CZ coin)Β from the bonus prize draw!

Thanks for the opportunity and pieces!Β 

20211210_161227.jpg

20211210_161210.jpg

Nice pieces!

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 butΒ central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Β 

15 minutes ago, Lr103 said:

My prize just completed its journey across the pond. Β Along with the Philharmonic, I receivedΒ aΒ surprise 1942 Sixpence,Β as well as aΒ very nice card!! Β Thanks @FurnaceΒ and Merry Christmas!!Β πŸŽ„

2021 TSF Christmas Draw.JPG

I'm glad it got to you safely @Lr103 and in time for Christmas. The Christmas draw has been great fun, thanks @trpΒ and all those involved inΒ organising.

I have been on a (part) holiday so I could not post prior. Also, I will shortly go on my proper XMAS break, so I need to do this before I leave. First off many thanks toΒ @Chrispringle85Β andΒ @trpΒ for organising this festive giveaway (swapaway?) Next thanks to my (not so) secret santaΒ @ColnagoΒ for their generous gift.Β  Β 

Β 

Circumstances (and government regulations) have mandated that I can't go in person to make my donation. Consequently, in addition to the gift I sent toΒ @silverskyΒ I am making an online donation on behalf of TSF to the Trussell Trust, which runs many a foodbank.

Β 

Merry XMAS all and stay safe!!!!

justgi1.png

justgid1.png

Hello All,Β 

I just want to give a shout out to @dmcac, I missed Secret Santa this year. I was extremely gutted as I have been doing it for the last few years.I have to say it is well ran, and this bunch of stackers are amazing.Β 

Β 

Anyways, @dmcacΒ and I both agreed a secret santa πŸŽ…Β  very happy with what I recieved.Β 

Thank You.Β