• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.ย Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicย posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)ย happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.ย 

๐ŸŽ… 2021 Christmas Prize Draws ๐ŸŽ… Entry open Worldwide

6 minutes ago, Skyfiller said:

@trpLet me know what you want to do as SilverDrum & SilverAngelPouring have already been chatting and may have sorted something out already.

My mistake. Correct person. Wrong number! Ticket number 63, which is @SilverDrum! Sorry for the confusion.ย 
ย 

Draw post has been edited to correct the mistake.ย 

Edited by trp

1 hour ago, trp said:

My mistake. Correct person. Wrong number! Ticket number 63, which is @SilverDrum! Sorry for the confusion.ย 
ย 

Draw post has been edited to correct the mistake.ย 

It happens, and I'm sure everyone can forgive a mishap. Grand job you are doing ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Morning all,ย 

Updated list of whats left on the table..
image.thumb.png.51e387eef76b2d11fb0c6737d4b07be0.png

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 butย central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared โ€“ย an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

ย 

1 hour ago, trp said:

๐ŸŽ…Todays prize tickets (Draw #6)

@bestg77ย with ticket number 20 gives their prize to @rlingfordย with ticket number 25

@silversurfwith ticket number 35 gives their prize to @Fadeingstar with ticket number 9

@Bullionaireย with ticket number 56 gives their prize to @blackadder with ticket number 57

@Agaumacย with ticket number 26 gives their prize to @AndrewSL76 with ticket number 16

@WILLIG666ย with ticket number 53 gives their prize to @RiverbankSilver with ticket number 46

@Furnace with ticket number 29 gives their prize to @Lr103ย with ticket number 14

@darkninja1985with ticket number 27 gives their prize to @Chrispringle85 with ticket number 33

๐ŸŽ„Please get in touch with each other to share your details!๐ŸŽ„

CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY!!ย 

Thank you @trp! Thank you @ChrisSilver. Extra thanks to @Agaumacfor putting up a prize that I have never owned but always liked! Happy days!

5 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

What are the odds on @BackyardBulliongetting the barter tokens from me?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh, almost guaranteed at this point buddy ๐Ÿ˜œ

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver:ย http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channelย 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

ย 

Can I also make a suggestion for the 2022 Christmas draw, this is in no way a criticism,ย this is great that this forum has this. Not to mention the work that the adminsย @trpย and @ChrisSilverย and any other adminsย put into this. I take my hat off to you.

But it would be much easier if a member was drawn and another member drawn, at the same timeย and both swap โ€˜prizesโ€™ together.

Myself and @magpie79ย have been a bit confused. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Updated list:

image.thumb.png.1d6e52bc5ba3ca1f98c785c0019e46ed.png

At the request of @Pampfanย I've just removed the already chosen/selected prizes.ย 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 butย central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared โ€“ย an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

ย 

7 hours ago, Foster88 said:

Can I also make a suggestion for the 2022 Christmas draw, this is in no way a criticism,ย this is great that this forum has this. Not to mention the work that the adminsย @trpย and @ChrisSilverย and any other adminsย put into this. I take my hat off to you.

But it would be much easier if a member was drawn and another member drawn, at the same timeย and both swap โ€˜prizesโ€™ together.

Myself and @magpie79ย have been a bit confused. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

That's how I thought it worked, then I re read the instructions ;)ย 

34 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Just wondering why i'm not on the list still? I have sent a prize, but not selected to receive yet. :)ย 

If you have any suggestions on how to make it clearer, I'll happily take them on board to make it easier.ย 

ย