• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.ย Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicย posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)ย happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.ย 

๐ŸŽ… 2021 Christmas Prize Draws ๐ŸŽ… Entry open Worldwide

12 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Bloominโ€™ eck this has started early. Well, perhaps we are late as the Mint have already released the 2022 Sovereign! Congrats to those already getting presents!!!

I wasn't expecting it so soon either! I haven't been online for a couple of days and already been chosen.ย 

ย 

@JamesdI will drop you a PM tomorrow evening ๐Ÿ˜Š

www.fyldecoins.co.uk

42 minutes ago, trp said:

There had been feedback that the draw last year didnโ€™t allow much time for posting gifts before Christmas, especially abroad, hopefully with it starting and finishing sooner, gifts will be received in good time :)ย 

Makes perfect sense!!

57 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I bet I get @Lr103ย again!!ย Will have to up my game this time with the postage as I think it arrived into the New Year!!

It wasnโ€™t too long after the New Year, and was worth the wait! ย Hopefully you get someone closer this year though. ๐Ÿ™‚ So far my prizes have gone twice to the UK, Sweden, and Denmark.ย 

8 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Yep! Last year I had to send mine to the US!! Fun of the drawย and actually quite nice! Spirit of giving, brother. Spirit of giving!!

Completely agree, and I ended up getting a 2oz QB last year that put me on the path to get the set :Dย 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 butย central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared โ€“ย an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

ย 

12 minutes ago, Gruff said:

For those of you interested in keeping an eye on some goodies.. here is the list of whats left and whats been drawn. The yellow on black has been drawn.

image.thumb.png.5d93f3df20fea22085df79686c07a003.png

There is a man who loves his due diligenceย ๐Ÿ˜œ

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. Theyโ€™re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, youโ€™re never going to get a valid answer.โ€ - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.
ย 
If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this linkย https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454
ย 

5 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

There is a man who loves his due diligenceย ๐Ÿ˜œ

Too right! :Dย 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 butย central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared โ€“ย an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

ย 

2 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Too right! :Dย 

eyes on the prize! Sadly Im not in the draw this year, Ive run out of puncture repair kits and polish for my trumpet! So needs must!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. Theyโ€™re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, youโ€™re never going to get a valid answer.โ€ - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.
ย 
If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this linkย https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454
ย 

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

eyes on the prize! Sadly Im not in the draw this year, Ive run out of puncture repair kits and polish for my trumpet! So needs must!

We'll welcome you back into the fold next year then

ย 

2 minutes ago, Gruff said:

We'll welcome you back into the fold next year then

Only if free trumpet polish is thrown in! Im a man of standards you know -ย  I will date any woman aslong as her tattoos are spelt right!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

ย 
ย 

3 minutes ago, Connor said:

Oh, bloody hell, I've been caught with my pants down, I hadn't even confirmed what my prize would be.๐Ÿ˜‚ I can understand it starting early just didn't expect it.

ย 

@bestg77 I'll be in touch

Send him a golden set of pants used from Afghan. Im sure he wont mindย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 
ย 

2 hours ago, Connor said:

Oh, bloody hell, I've been caught with my pants down, I hadn't even confirmed what my prize would be.๐Ÿ˜‚ I can understand it starting early just didn't expect it.

In the same boat pal!

Sooo @SilverAngelPouringwould you like an actual surprise or shall i put a photo on here? I better find some festive wrapping paper quick time!

Also who is saving these until Christmas day to open??

78av.gif

1 hour ago, SilverDrum said:

In the same boat pal!

Sooo @SilverAngelPouringwould you like an actual surprise or shall i put a photo on here? I better find some festive wrapping paper quick time!

Also who is saving these until Christmas day to open??

Oooh, saving till Christmas day, I like that idea!!ย 

ย 

10 hours ago, trp said:

๐ŸŽ…ย Todays prize tickets (Draw #2)

@Xerudย with ticket number 44 gives their prize to @stackerp5 with ticket number 43

@Grant with ticket number 54 gives their prize to @Tn21ย with ticket number 7

@SilverDrumย with ticket number 65 gives their prize to @SilverAngelPouring with ticket number 64

@LoveThemCoinsย with ticket number 32 gives their prize to @GavinDevon with ticket 49

@alexmcsheffreyย with ticket number 36 gives their prize to @Rll1288 with ticket number 15

@Connorย with ticket number 30 gives their prize to @bestg77ย with ticket number 20

@Mrpoundย with ticket number 28 gives their prize to @Neilwillowย with ticket number 51

๐ŸŽ„Please get in touch with each other to share your details!๐ŸŽ„

@trp

I'm pretty sure I'm ticket 65???? confused.com?

1 minute ago, Skyfiller said:

@trp

I'm pretty sure I'm ticket 65???? confused.com?

Well spotted there! You are indeed listed as ticket number 65

ย