• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

50 minutes ago, Jamesd said:

Now something a little special. Firstly a massive shout out to @artincoins. I ordered these from him on friday from canada and they were on my door step today. A quite exceptional collection of coins. These 2 plus the 3rd in the series which I have managed to source today which was hard work to say the least. With a mintage of only 500 I feel these coins reflect our generation very well. They are an outstanding addition to my collection. Hope u enjoy 😃😃 

Also a shout out to @AndrewSL76 for putting me in touch with michael.

20200713_173324.jpg

20200713_173733.jpg

20200713_173414.jpg

20200713_173437.jpg

20200713_173614.jpg

20200713_173620.jpg

20200713_173638.jpg

If i have to spend eternity looking like a smurf then no thanks

11 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I thought I'd quote the face value!🙂
Yes, they are the one ounce version.

You drive a hard bargain @LawrenceChardok i’ll give you 4 x the face value and throw in a kg of Bai.... (checks notes to try and swing the deal) metalor silver !! I do want free delivery though  😉😄

always nice to see gold in volume like that. Would be interesting to see how they grade 👍 thanks for sharing

35 minutes ago, AgD said:

I was just about to say that they was face value 🤣 70 X £100 = £7000

and here is the evidence:

2020 UK Gold £100 Hundred Pounds 1 One Ounce Queen Legends of Music Bullion Coin Elizabeth II 160 Edge Serrations - Reverse with Counting Grid Overlay

Note the number of serrations. Our photographer Doug is developing a serious case of OCD.

Serrations may feature in a forthcoming Coin Quiz by Amy at @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer.

Chards

Just now, Tangomachine said:

Did a deal for the first 4 1/4 beasts. I can't believe I didn't get started on these sooner. Love them. And one of aluns boxes too 

20200714_152807.jpg

20200714_152800.jpg

20200714_152757.jpg

20200714_152755.jpg

20200714_152752.jpg

20200714_152747.jpg

@Alun's boxes are awesome! 👍

Nice catch-up start ! (not sure which way round that should be - 😉🤣)

Well Done Thumbs Up GIF by Minions