• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

19 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

A few days after getting this, but I have just moved from one part of London to another in one of the most stressful weeks of my life...

I plan on taking some better pictures over the weekend before this goes off for safe keeping. 

1847 Proof Gothic Crown Undecimo:

C7132187-FDEB-47FF-8229-48A07A6D7EB7.jpeg

6E8BC0B0-047E-41F7-8969-4D398051FCCA.jpeg

Oh now that’s a cracker mate! You finally got one! Good to see! ;) 

1 hour ago, Jamesd said:

cool bits today. a seriously stunning end of tube natural toner Libertad 😍

and the coolest 1g beskar bars in custom airtight capsules all the way from good ole USA 

we wont ask about the premium on those 😂😂😂😂

Those little bars are cool buddy and you gotta love that lady 😉👍

3 hours ago, whuamai said:

Looks like no mint mark and no die number

Hi.die marks were only used from 1863 to 1874. Sovreigns minted in London will not have a mint mark at all that's why I asked if there was a M Melbourne  or S Sydney mint mark? In 1883 no sovreigns were minted in London as far as I know so it should have either the S or M mint mark usually under Vicki's neck? Can you see the initials WW on Vicki's neck????

23 hours ago, Jamesd said:

cool bits today. a seriously stunning end of tube natural toner Libertad 😍

and the coolest 1g beskar bars in custom airtight capsules all the way from good ole USA 

we wont ask about the premium on those 😂😂😂😂

The Beskar bars are really cool, are they still available?

On 23/10/2021 at 12:38, CollectorNo1 said:

Hi.die marks were only used from 1863 to 1874. Sovreigns minted in London will not have a mint mark at all that's why I asked if there was a M Melbourne  or S Sydney mint mark? In 1883 no sovreigns were minted in London as far as I know so it should have either the S or M mint mark usually under Vicki's neck? Can you see the initials WW on Vicki's neck????

It has no mintmark and was minted in London. I guess its the  same variant like that one which was auctioned by the coin cabinet auction 41 , Lot 284.

14 minutes ago, whuamai said:

It has no mintmark and was minted in London. I guess its the  same variant like that one which was auctioned by the coin cabinet auction 41 , Lot 284.

I may be missing something but if it’s an 1883 half sovereign there were 2.8m minted in London?

Hey @Rugbyplayer, the pleasure was all mine. Really glad that you like it. Also a big thanks for taking a punt on me and trusting that I was on the level👍.

Going forward, I believe the counsel you gave me will prove invaluable.

You'll always be the one that took my seller 🍒