• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

2 minutes ago, MaxeBaumann said:

One of my favourites, glad you like these too mate. Embossed in great high relief and fine antique finish. Have fun with them.

Yeah, my missus doesn't know about these ones haha, one is going to be adopted to new owners when i get it up for sale, one to keep.... She will no doubt like it though so all should be good 😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

39 minutes ago, Abyss said:

Thank you @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer for the 1oz Gold bullion coins

01.thumb.JPG.c3dce9d0c3991a4b1b4642bd03cd782b.JPG02.thumb.JPG.9c53abdc3a415d7b618dc694501c3f87.JPG03.thumb.JPG.46f29339c63a7a7d559e8d7d8b108b88.JPG04.thumb.JPG.c12654f1767ba095770b18dc532b4287.JPG05.thumb.JPG.d4d903da7392f07e88ab02c9cd16bebe.JPG06.thumb.JPG.fe7f64bfc6e983a10f0a4003977a1ed8.JPG

Mr @Abyss I would like to say what a lovely stack you have! Please feel free to donate to us poor stackers who can only afford to stack silver. 

I dont have a pot to pish in and live on beans 30 days out of the 31. Im the Oliver of the forum, so please sir could I have one more???? happy to send postal details all gratis, no charges made etc etc! 

I can provide services like how to polish ones trumpet correctly, or how to lose friends and offend people easily!

Nice stack, Im dribbling at my keyboard with envy! :)

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Mr @Abyss I would like to say what a lovely stack you have! Please feel free to donate to us poor stackers who can only afford to stack silver. 

I dont have a pot to pish in and live on beans 30 days out of the 31. Im the Oliver of the forum, so please sir could I have one more???? happy to send postal details all gratis, no charges made etc etc! 

I can provide services like hope to polish ones trumpet correctly, or how to lose friends and offend people easily!

Nice stack, Im dribbling at my keyboard with envy! :)

you might have done better offering the trombone instead of the trumpet mate 😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Just now, Gordy said:

you might have done better offering the trombone instead of the trumpet mate 😂

My arms arent long enough to offer said service, mines like one of the small plastic toy ones you get in a xmas cracker!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

On 06/10/2021 at 19:25, Colnago said:

Let me introduce you to this big girl 🤠 

Many thanks to @Chrispringle85for letting her lodge with me for a while, everyone should have one of these beauties.. Even if it’s just to clobber someone with. 🙃

2BEDC883-40A4-47C7-A097-2DD0721FA9AF.jpeg

517E02BF-096F-4241-A890-2800C4222C19.jpeg

7CD0CA4C-654E-4656-B571-BFFD26D87A57.jpeg

D8CD0DCC-5703-45A4-82ED-0B57C7D1D1F3.jpeg

7695D827-A06C-4D9F-A162-EBED9155C32D.jpeg

12096D71-E57F-4EA6-BE07-DFB1B11106FB.jpeg

What a whopper mate - If had some that big Id be getting out on the table everyday and showing all the ladies how big mine was! And maybe get my silver out now and again!

1 minute ago, Gypsy said:

“Was” past tense 😂😂

Im my case Never Twas. Closer to Tiswas for if your old enough to remember it!  I'm hung like a eunach!