• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

12 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Great numbers!

and King James 007

Have you Bonded with that one?

😎

Only highlighting it ‘cause it’s you; it’s actually 0007, the pedant that you are! 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Only highlighting it ‘cause it’s you; it’s actually 0007, the pedant that you are! 

0 0 so it is!

The mathematical part of my brain doesn't worry too much about "leading zeros".

"Trailing zeros" are usually much more important, except after a decimal point, unless they are HMRC Commodity Codes, in which case they often seem to be optional.

😎

Chards

58 minutes ago, stefffana said:

What I have received today...?

Of course, as all of you, the Council tax bill for 2022/2023.

And a beautiful scroll holder, solid silver .800, big enough to hold an A4 paper.😊

IMG_20220401_115826.jpg

IMG_20220401_115920.jpg

IMG_20220401_115853.jpg

IMG_20220401_120157.jpg

IMG_20220401_120026.jpg

Now, that Pandora's Box has been opened, i can share my first thought.

"So that's the way, how the english man makes silver attractive for women. But how they heat it up?"

Than i thought, Bully will explain it, without me asking

1 hour ago, stefffana said:

What I have received today...?

Of course, as all of you, the Council tax bill for 2022/2023.

And a beautiful scroll holder, solid silver .800, big enough to hold an A4 paper.😊

IMG_20220401_115826.jpg

IMG_20220401_115920.jpg

IMG_20220401_115853.jpg

IMG_20220401_120157.jpg

IMG_20220401_120026.jpg

Perfect for bending over and receiving your council tax bill. 

5 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

Now, that Pandora's Box has been opened, i can share my first thought.

"So that's the way, how the english man makes silver attractive for women. But how they heat it up?"

Than i thought, Bully will explain it, without me asking

You can ask this question and start a debate on the @Midasfrog's naughty page.😊

5 minutes ago, stefffana said:

You can ask this question and start a debate on the @Midasfrog's naughty page.😊

Right now i'm working, or better, sitting in my office. I'll joyn tonight, right now i've got also no reactions left. This page sounds, like i'll need some🤣

4 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I can smell a duel soon. £10 on @HerefordBullyun!😁

You know, it's not so many times, you laugh loud, if just you sees something.  That's the gif of the month. Glad i didn't had a jamaican basil sandwich this morning, i would have a stroke now

53 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I can smell a duel soon. £10 on @HerefordBullyun!😁

giphy (26).gif

Dont be so sure. I am the size of a boss eyed Arthur Askey.

image.png.f82425a6cb2260f92f8266c2bb81546d.png

And when i was in the army I was trained by a colonel, the colonel of the salvation army.  Or the Colonel from the KFC

giphy.gif

If Lawrence is so blows off in my general direction I would fall over.....

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, ryanp007 said:

Figured Id change it up today, so today I received this awesome email from some random guy in Russia. It seems totally legit and is probably an excellent business opportunity but, sadly, I dont live in the UK. So I figured Id pass this opportunity of a lifetime on to you fine folks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220401-180422_mailcom.jpg

It's probably Putin and his cronies trying to side skirt the financial sanctions lol!  😜   Tell him you'll cooperate but want to be paid in gold!  😝