• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Just now, Jamesd said:

Direct from matt (smithy bullion)in australia I'm not sure as I managed to source these in the uk. I'll be ordering some from him directly later in the year but with the covid situation we wanted to wait. I picked these up for £25 an oz delivered so not cheap but I think worth every penny 😁

Totally agree but my next hand poured purchase will be from BYB I think

15 hours ago, Nick1368 said:

Received  these from Baird mint today, I’m not a collector and not a fan of Queen’s Beasts at all, only bought these Beasts because Baird Mint’s prices were really good, £74 premium for a 24 carat 1oz coin is not bad at all in this corona virus situation.

But what I am very impressed with is the Young head sovereign because I paid £348 for an ordinary Young head sovereign but they sent me a Melbourne Mint young head sovereign 🤩, so that’s a nice little surprise, I see chards are selling Melbourne Mint young heads for £534.

also I must thank @Blehhhh for Recommending   Baird Mint, their prices are really amazing.

I often buy at Baird from their Hatton Garden showroom and have to say they have great prices and customer service :)

On 02/05/2020 at 16:17, AgD said:

A bit more older Mexican coinage added thanks to @ilovesilverireallydo

20200502_160623.jpg

20200502_160654.jpg

Is that a Mexico 20 Nuevos Pesos I spot?!

I have been looking for one of those for a while now! they don't come up too often.

Reason I'm so interested is that I believe it to be the LAST standard circulation world silver produced with production ceasing in 1995!

I've done a lot of research on this matter and although there are a few commemorative coins with silver content that were somewhat circulated probably after this date (such as the French 100 Francs, Italian 500 Lire and Mexican 100 pesos 2004), I think that this is the last coin intended for proper circulation with silver content produced globally :)

1 minute ago, GoldElliott said:

Is that a Mexico 20 Nuevos Pesos I spot?!

I have been looking for one of those for a while now! they don't come up too often.

Reason I'm so interested is that I believe it to be the LAST standard circulation world silver produced with production ceasing in 1995!

I've done a lot of research on this matter and although there are a few commemorative coins with silver content that were somewhat circulated probably after this date (such as the French 100 Francs, Italian 500 Lire and Mexican 100 pesos 2004), I think that this is the last coin intended for proper circulation with silver content produced globally :)

It is indeed 👍 I've been bidding on Ebay everytime I saw one but always went for way more than I intended to pay.

Then this one got offered to me so it was an easy yes to be able to add this to the ever growing Mexican collection 🤣 hopefully you will be able source one soon and I will keep my eyes open as well 

9 minutes ago, AgD said:

It is indeed 👍 I've been bidding on Ebay everytime I saw one but always went for way more than I intended to pay.

Then this one got offered to me so it was an easy yes to be able to add this to the ever growing Mexican collection 🤣 hopefully you will be able source one soon and I will keep my eyes open as well 

lovely coin and great addition to your collection- congrats 👍