• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

12 minutes ago, GoldGodfrey said:

A Mickey Mouse coin.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

😆 I can't believe its that time of year already and people and shops are already starting to prepare for the holiday season. it's to early for me.

IMG_1692.JPG

Yo!Ho Ho....

On 23/08/2021 at 21:04, CollectorNo1 said:

I found 7 Pirate queen's but think there might be a few more,but not so famous 👍

I only knew of a couple before the private coin series started coming out and after researching and talking to other people I know know of a couple more.

Edited by GoldGodfrey

3 hours ago, richatthecroft said:

Bought today from a local coin dealer, a nice Mahogany Peter Nichols ‘Mascle’ Coin Cabinet.

A lovely way in which to enjoy those special coin sets.  Let that nice Cabinet toning (and Cabinet friction) begin 😂👍 😃 

927E6DF2-85E1-4F2F-AC6F-F099CE1BA496.jpeg

CF371224-2D31-418A-82DD-52BBA278B05E.jpeg

1552DEC1-258B-43D3-B634-D6F1712E32B3.jpeg

3642A373-0DF8-4CE6-ACF5-13D039CA482A.jpeg

Lovely beautiful sets inside the cabinet.

21 minutes ago, Scaffstacker said:

Other half of last weeks purchases

mint 1890 half sov shield received from Atkinsona without a mark on it iPhone camera doesn’t do it justice,

slightly more orange gold than my other half shields I don’t know if it’s because it’s from a different mint/die etc waiting for my Marsh’s guide through the post to tell me,

and a tube of fractional 1/10 2021 Britannia’s Received from @j90rd, high premium but premium in premium out,

could you imagine if silver went £1000/oz taking the mr’s out for dinner with one of these! Haha 

752FF49B-8422-4EA6-A7F0-2FCC86EFD247.jpeg

D138E194-5BC0-4DB6-9BB6-4C8D093C8E80.jpeg

2E511D82-734E-4752-B304-21844DC28266.jpeg

A43D4453-5F95-4FB5-9EC1-3835FD745396.jpeg

Very nice...I love the full Shield backs 🙂

7 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Very nice...I love the full Shield backs 🙂

Thank you, unfortunately I’m only collecting the half sovereign shields right now stacking on a budget on my measly scaffolders wage 🤣 but one a week roughly I’m happy :)

1 minute ago, Scaffstacker said:

Thank you, unfortunately I’m only collecting the half sovereign shields right now stacking on a budget on my measly scaffolders wage 🤣 but one a week roughly I’m happy :)

Haha Scaffolders earn a fortune ... I'm sure you could stretch to 2 a week..👍

10 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Haha Scaffolders earn a fortune ... I'm sure you could stretch to 2 a week..👍

Bloody he’ll I don’t need more encouragement!

Atleast I don’t live week by week like most.

ill have to raise it to two next week! Cheers bud!

33 minutes ago, GrandadLion said:

Today my type 2 one ounce Silver and Gold Eagles arrived courtesy of Atkinsons Bullion. 👍

6776B3A7-C62E-4897-B3FE-DA0190D31C61.jpeg

01723855-996A-4D11-9FAE-C046203002C1.jpeg

They both look nice,  especially the Gold Eagle; well done - I just looked and they have none left now  :(

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.