• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

11 minutes ago, goldhunter said:

Would not catch me collecting German coins, they targeted Chippies during the war to erode moral, oops did I mention the war? Think I got away with it!!

Do you collect sovs? Have you ever read about british history of rape pillage and murder just of interest were the worst just saying, 

Also im welsh ao thanks to england for the hundreds if years of abuse lol sure the scots woukd sy the same 

Read your history 

21 minutes ago, goldhunter said:

A place designed to clog the arteries of working class folk so they don't draw their pensions for too long after retirement.

To be fair I think in the Great War of that time we only tried to mustard gas British soldiers...

45 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

Do you collect sovs? Have you ever read about british history of rape pillage and murder just of interest were the worst just saying, 

Also im welsh ao thanks to england for the hundreds if years of abuse lol sure the scots woukd sy the same 

Read your history 

Those crimes were a stain on our great nation for sure. But bombing chippies, come on,  thats as low as it gets.

6 hours ago, Colnago said:

Well on Friday I blew the savings.. Don’t tell the boss 🙈

The Shields are going to grading

5A15AEC9-251E-475C-A1D9-D61DEF7624C4.jpeg

4F82ABC2-7F44-44E3-B616-C86CC9A53464.jpeg

9D344F23-8591-41FB-821E-9CFB5B29D2FA.jpeg

58B4C888-AA29-4FCA-944E-D28D547E1925.jpeg

9AF2881F-456F-4EC9-ACE5-E399657B7186.jpeg

7F07C468-542C-4EF1-9F5B-95F54843C62D.jpeg

559CC654-2BBB-41C7-9711-C7DCB8DB6E92.jpeg

F483A819-E0B1-49B2-8577-4F16DEA030C0.jpeg

7399AC36-B88A-4669-A16C-E988F1B8BA02.jpeg

7696D74B-6E43-42E0-945D-04A09E5303A6.jpeg

F6320743-6B42-4DD4-A325-FD996C6B8FAC.jpeg

FD7A26E1-ADA7-4952-B877-029D8F8EE460.jpeg

Was my week off shields off this week glad to see some!

We’re the first two halfs? From Atkinsons at all? I received a flawless 1890 from them a couple of weeks ago that’s all seemed the same, capsule etc looked like it was from an old set.

1 hour ago, Scaffstacker said:

Was my week off shields off this week glad to see some!

We’re the first two halfs? From Atkinsons at all? I received a flawless 1890 from them a couple of weeks ago that’s all seemed the same, capsule etc looked like it was from an old set.

No they were from a local antique dealer, wouldn’t split so had to take the lot!! 

1846 Full Shield 

1887,1890 & 1892 1/2 Shields

they have been stored away for years, awesome condition.. If I hadn’t took them I would’ve kicked myself 🤠

1 hour ago, Colnago said:

No they were from a local antique dealer, wouldn’t split so had to take the lot!! 

1846 Full Shield 

1887,1890 & 1892 1/2 Shields

they have been stored away for years, awesome condition.. If I hadn’t took them I would’ve kicked myself 🤠

That’s awesome brother fair play to you on a awesome find I was over the moon with one mint 1890 last week, 

good luck on the grading as well, let us know the results! 

On 06/09/2021 at 13:58, kena said:

I received my 2021 2 ounce silver Queen's Beasts completer, a 2006 & 2021 1/10 ounce silver Britannia, and a 1936 USA Rhode Island Tercentenary half dollar.

1936ri1.jpg

1936ri2.jpg

kja6921.jpg

Piece of advice, if you ever go to Rhode Island don't drive, it's the worst state in America for drivers....I lived just outside for a while..wow, they weren't kidding.

Edited by DarkChameleon

3 hours ago, Jamesd said:

2oz Lawless. possibly one of the best bullion coins ever

Well, strictly speaking it's a round, not a bullion coin. But it's great, although many would prefer the Privateer series from the same Elemetal Mint. :) That's a shame that Lawless series possibly will not be continued... :(

6 hours ago, ak74 said:

Well, strictly speaking it's a round, not a bullion coin. But it's great, although many would prefer the Privateer series from the same Elemetal Mint. :) That's a shame that Lawless series possibly will not be continued... :(

once I have this double enameled its gunna be epic. 😀😀