• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

4 hours ago, Jamesd said:

Some awsome pieces for my collection in from usa today 

Emptyo awesomeness 

And a wild pigs round sent for a very early birthday present lol 

20210807_171607.jpg

20210807_171610.jpg

20210807_171604.jpg

Really need one of your bar father bars whether it’s this week or next, slow situation with the current climate my end.

6 minutes ago, Happypanda88 said:

Have been stacking exclusively bullion coins so thought I should get something a bit more interesting. 

6 taels of silver - 1 x four tael bar and 2 x one tael round.

1 tael = 37.8g or 1.2 oz

20210808_181442.jpg

Very nice indeed....

8 hours ago, Mrpound said:

I also had this back from being reholdered, managed to get it cheap years ago on eBay, one night I was drinking and thought I over paid at £46 for this bad boy! I was obviously wrong so I thought I would treat it to a bit of a spruce up 😁 before and after shots…

29E2D863-FD50-47FF-8E58-07908909270A.jpeg

8ED12E07-285C-4AE8-A5AF-26369285B41B.jpeg

2ABFDE82-806E-476D-B6D6-5050BFFE7A91.jpeg

BB66C376-BF25-4E58-88F0-7BBBA326080E.jpeg

Being here in Florida I get to see a lot of the treasure coins and have one myself from key west, they do scream history.

22 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

Being here in Florida I get to see a lot of the treasure coins and have one myself from key west, they do scream history.

I can’t help picking them up when I see them fairly hard to get over here in the uk 👎

Two coins arrived in a small package left on my doorstep an old style round pound and a one penny plus a note with some instructions 🤔

I placed a glass over both coins as instructed and rotated the glass around the coins and the penny vanished 😲

A bit disappointed loosing the penny 🤧

DSC_1056.JPG

DSC_1049.JPG

DSC_1050.JPG

DSC_1053.JPG

DSC_1054.JPG

On 07/08/2021 at 18:03, MaxeBaumann said:

I am thrilled about these triangular coins in normal and antique design.
I mean it is something different and it enlivens every collection.
collection, I am happy in any case.

I hope I don't bore you with my pictures.

I also do like this series and your pictures are great indeed. The only note is that the side with the ship should be actually looked at with the ship upside down (and thus with readable ship's name), as this is the Shipwreck series :))

1 hour ago, Scaffstacker said:

Even smaller package through the door this week still playing catch up due to two weeks off due to the China virus, 

but a awesome package none the less  

a half oz pirate round from the hand pourers Hayleybug in the usa, but sourced from the USA go to guy @Jamesd thanks again 

BECAAC99-51CF-47FD-861C-41308C0C9EA4.jpeg

1BF48254-0DA5-446F-BFB9-58A19D540523.jpeg

Happy you like it buddy. Hayley bug sure are talented. Thanks for the kind word 😀

22 minutes ago, Heirlooms said:

Sent this off to NGC to have the obverse facing the front. Think it looks much better this way around. Most definitely in my collection for the long term 😊

14D0B9E9-6C98-4EB9-A654-64F523C067B7.jpeg

64C837CA-6D00-4ACD-8781-C576B6DFA13D.jpeg

Love this - it is a constant source of frustration for me that both NGC and PCGS occasionally place coins (I know this is subjective!) the 'wrong' way around. I know that it is a matter of taste, but I think there is generally a majority approval on some coins - including the 2016 set.

5 minutes ago, Spence098 said:

Love this note.

100 trillion dollars 😂😂

Not a bad Grade either for my first graded note 65 EPQ Gem Uncirculated 🙌

20210810_171548.jpg

Wow, practically art, with the heartache I'm sure that came with having to own something like that (if you get my notion!)