• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Harrington & Byrne 2022 bullion sovereign offer

MickB

Mine just arrived, the soft touch coin slip thing, the big capsule and posh cardboard COA are nice touches, especially for a bullion item 

As I don't answer unsolicited calls what with the antisocial thing I've got going on I have had a marketing free escapade with H&B thus far.

1 hour ago, Liam84 said:

Mine just arrived, the soft touch coin slip thing, the big capsule and posh cardboard COA are nice touches, especially for a bullion item 

As I don't answer unsolicited calls what with the antisocial thing I've got going on I have had a marketing free escapade with H&B thus far.

Agree. 3rd year of using H&B for their sovereign offer. Never had any issues with phone calls. Capsule gets used for one of my 1/4 oz coins and the set up they have for a bullion coin is top notch in my eyes. 

45 minutes ago, Fishface220 said:

Agree. 3rd year of using H&B for their sovereign offer. Never had any issues with phone calls. Capsule gets used for one of my 1/4 oz coins and the set up they have for a bullion coin is top notch in my eyes. 

It's a shame they don't actually sell bullion regularly, at a reasonable price. 

78av.gif

1 minute ago, chrisdobb said:

Just got mine, however pity they had to place one of their stickers onto the envelope, completely unnecessary, they are compromising the envelopes content, in my opinion.

Otherwise I am very pleased with them.

Yeah that a silly mistake and people have complained before about that ( further up the thread)

Royal mint did it with my 1oz gold una and the lion bar.....said exactly what was in the package on the outside of envelope 😂

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

23 hours ago, chrisdobb said:

Just got mine, however pity they had to place one of their stickers onto the envelope, completely unnecessary, they are compromising the envelopes content, in my opinion.

Otherwise I am very pleased with them.

Utterly stupid isn't it? Any high value stuff I ship is always in plain clothes so it looks especially dull and uninteresting to any sticky fingered people.

Mine landed in the late post too. Very nicely presented. Certainly beats the Sov sized capsule in plastic bag from my regular bullion dealer!

Anyone know if these big capsules and inserts are available for sale anywhere? If they are I think I may treat my other Sovs to fancy new homes.

2 hours ago, MonkeysUncle said:

Utterly stupid isn't it? Any high value stuff I ship is always in plain clothes so it looks especially dull and uninteresting to any sticky fingered people.

I dress this way too. Sometimes people throw change at me when I'm just sat having my lunch in the park

Also mine arrived today too 👍🏽

14 hours ago, MonkeysUncle said:

Anyone know if these big capsules and inserts are available for sale anywhere

I believe they're quintuple sovereign capsules with 22mm foam rings. Could be wrong. Either way just look for a bigger capsule with the foam ring that's got the right sized hole for a sovereign. @morezone sells capsules of various sizes, maybe has stock?

15 hours ago, MonkeysUncle said:

Anyone know if these big capsules and inserts are available for sale anywhere? If they are I think I may treat my other Sovs to fancy new homes.

I sell the air-tite brand capsules.  Those look like a H22 ringed equivalent.  45mm external cap with a foam ring with 22mm internal ring.  Link to capsules in my sig or you can pop over to my dealer sub forum.

3 hours ago, Stuntman said:

Mine arrived yesterday from H&B as well, and it's perfectly fine coin with virtually no marks or nicks.  Very happy with it, good job H&B.

Yesterday was an excellent PM delivery day for me, because I also received a 10 oz silver QB completer coin and a 1 oz platinum QB completer coin from the Royal Mint.  So a piece of gold, a piece of silver, and a piece of platinum all on the same day!

Beans on toast now until about April 😉

You need to put the lottery on tomorrow. 😆

I’m not joking.

Got my coin yesterday, first time I ever bought from them. Very surprised how good the presentation of everything for the coin came in considering it was only a bullion coin.

Any special sovs come in the future from them, may have to consider buying from them again, especially if I can get  it at the low pre order price again ;)