• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Harrington & Byrne 2022 bullion sovereign offer

MickB

I must have given a made up number when I ordered so sadly never spoke with my account manager. The letters stopped after I wrote on the top of them thanking them for their generous offer but explaining I wasn't interested at the moment, not the coin I was after, already had one etc. Saved a few up (didn't take long) and returned in separate pre paid envelopes. Haven't been offered the opportunity to secure any of their tut since ☹️

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

I can't remember who originally posted this, but was successful with stopping the junk. (twice)

Also login and update all your personal details with made up guff.

Email them with:

"Data Protection Request"

Data Controller / Company Secretary

Harrington and Byrne
17 Hanover Square,
Mayfair, London,
W1S 1BN

Dear Sir or Madam,

Notice under the Data Protection Act 1998 not to use my personal information for direct marketing

I, <insert name and address> require you to stop processing personal information relating to me for direct marketing as soon as possible and in any event within 28 days of the date of this email.

If you do not normally handle these requests for your organisation, please pass this email to your Data Protection Officer or the person who does.

Please note that if you do not comply with this notice, I can apply to the court for an order against you under Section 11 of the Data Protection Act.

Regards,

6 hours ago, SilverDrum said:

If anyone wants to sell any of those cheap bullion 2022 sovs please PM me! 

Join the bloomin queue me old mate! @James32 will be there all wired up

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

• 2 months later...