• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Harrington & Byrne 2022 bullion sovereign offer

MickB

1 minute ago, RDHC said:

The reverse design shown by H and B is not guaranteed to be the actual one, so far as I know. Chards are very circumspect about this. And there is no mention of this offer on the H and B website.

I tried searching for it and no luck either, maybe best to ring them instead.

1 minute ago, RDHC said:

The reverse design shown by H and B is not guaranteed to be the actual one, so far as I know. Chards are very circumspect about this. And there is no mention of this offer on the H and B website.

But the advert heading does say a "2022 UK Platinum Jubilee Gold Sovereign".  I think a lot of customer would be very upset if they didn't get one!

I know alot of people aren't fans of BullionByPost due to their higher pricing, but they have the 2022 sov priced at £339.50. If it's your first time ordering from them you can go via a recommendation link and get a free Silver Britannia thrown in (worth £20-£24?). Thats a free Silver Britannia for you and the person recommending. Winning, especially if you are recommending your partner 😶

I'd add my referral link here but the forum doesn't allow affiliate/recommendation links. 

(Cant order just yet, but imagine it'll be available to order soon)

Edited by harrygill111

1 hour ago, RDHC said:

Try jubileesovereign.co.uk  I ordered one earlier this morning - no problem!

53 minutes ago, harrygill111 said:

I know alot of people aren't fans of BullionByPost due to their higher pricing, but they have the 2022 sov priced at £339.50. If it's your first time ordering from them you can go via a recommendation link and get a free Silver Britannia thrown in (worth £20-£24?). Thats a free Silver Britannia for you and the person recommending. Winning, especially if you are recommending your partner 😶

I'd add my referral link here but the forum doesn't allow affiliate/recommendation links. 

(Cant order just yet, but imagine it'll be available to order soon)

Good point, except that being rather dim I cannot find this offer on B by P. Can you give us a clue as to where it is on their site?

13 minutes ago, RDHC said:

Good point, except that being rather dim I cannot find this offer on B by P. Can you give us a clue as to where it is on their site?

Its here: https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-coins/full-sovereign-gold-coin/2022-gold-sovereign/

Not open to order yet, but sure it will be in a couple of days/weeks 

They must be planning on knocking a huge number of the bullion coins out for there to be no premium over any other sovereign. Hopefully some of the forum's regular sellers will be procuring batches of these for sale here 👀😁

48 minutes ago, harrygill111 said:

Its here: https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-coins/full-sovereign-gold-coin/2022-gold-sovereign/

Not open to order yet, but sure it will be in a couple of days/weeks 

Thank you very much. However, I still can't find the silver Britannia offer. Do I receive it only if I sign up?

14 minutes ago, RDHC said:

Thank you very much. However, I still can't find the silver Britannia offer. Do I receive it only if I sign up?

I just PM'd you the link to claim a free silver Britannia (if this is your first order). I cant share it here because sharing referral links is against forum rules. If anyone else wants the link just PM me - I think that should be within forum rules. 

4 hours ago, harrygill111 said:

If anyone else wants the link just PM me - I think that should be within forum rules. 

Seems not:

7.9.1 It is against forum rules for members to use affiliate links on the forum. It is also against the forum rules to suggest to members to private message you so that you can send them an affiliate link or in any other way to exploit the forum by trying to financially gain from linking members to other websites.

37 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Seems not:

7.9.1 It is against forum rules for members to use affiliate links on the forum. It is also against the forum rules to suggest to members to private message you so that you can send them an affiliate link or in any other way to exploit the forum by trying to financially gain from linking members to other websites.

It does seem a bit harsh not to be able to refer a friend, but if those are the rule's then those are the rule. @ChrisSilver  please shout if i've screwed up; I shared a couple of refer a friend links via PM. Will happily do a charity auction with any free coins I get as a result of referrals in the spirit of putting it right. 

Edited by harrygill111

I had a polite warning from admin once for merely mentioning the deal to a member that was considering making a first time purchase on BBP. I felt I had to be quick and clear about informing the member because you need the code during first time registration and the input box is quite easy to miss during registration process.

I wasn't trying to gain from it myself, but I think the forum would rather the subject avoided altogether...

Imo, I doubt sharing links over the forum would even work. BBP are no fools and if they see new customers linked to accounts from different areas across UK then I'd expect them to question it.

It's great trying to help make each other aware of the best deals out there but this one is a bit of a grey area

I can't see estimated delivery dates from H&B, does anyone know the bullion sov release date?

Also if I write to them before the delivery and tell them to quit it with the catalogues before they're sent do you think they'll cancel my order 🤣

59 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

I can't see estimated delivery dates from H&B, does anyone know the bullion sov release date?

Also if I write to them before the delivery and tell them to quit it with the catalogues before they're sent do you think they'll cancel my order 🤣

From 4th Jan 2022 I believe.

Thank you good sir. Maybe I'll let them post the first batch of glossy stuff as they did sell me a sub-spot bit of gold after all. If I end up buying a "limited run commemorative .999 sign of Aquarius 1/4 oz low mintage" for £900 I'll know which thread to find you all in 👀