• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Harrington & Byrne 2022 bullion sovereign offer

MickB

9 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Has the link to this deal expired now?

Yes i think so I tried it and didnt work

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Update on the bullion Sov.

RM are shipping out to several dealers next Monday the 10th. I'm expecting to receive some on Wednesday 12th.

No idea if H&B will be receiving their first allocation as part of Monday's shipment.

£333 buys a Sov from a well known Brummie dealer - so the H&B one represents only a £14 saving - although who knew where the gold price was heading... none of us!!! Still, that's enough for a nice curry from my favourite Bangladeshi... :)

Just had a look around before ordering some today... 
Atkinsons now showing out of stock, was able to 'add to basket' as a pre order earlier today now the button is disabled it seems...
Bleyer have them along with smaller quarter sov in pre order, I've not seen that size on other dealers sites yet.
Bullion By Post pre order seems to be ok.
Also spoke to Chards today and the lady on the phone said probably in store in February there.
Baird have them for pre order online too
Hatton Garden Metals.. Can't see them on their site

Daft question of the day: what is the number 19 significant of? In relation to what I hear you say...

Marketing bumph from RM promoting a wooden coin case + 2022 bullion Sov + subscription for a bullion Sov, one a year.

The case holds 19... seems a mighty odd number. The average age of a US serviceman killed in Vietnam. I can not think of anything else with a 19 link...

Just now, MonkeysUncle said:

Daft question of the day: what is the number 19 significant of? In relation to what I hear you say...

Marketing bumph from RM promoting a wooden coin case + 2022 bullion Sov + subscription for a bullion Sov, one a year.

The case holds 19... seems a mighty odd number. The average age of a US serviceman killed in Vietnam. I can not think of anything else with a 19 link...

Could be the fact that all boxes are identical in size?? And only the insert for holding coins is different? Thus only enough space for 19.

Just a guess though.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Just got this general flyer through the mail today. FFS , they must be marketing the whole country as we are right on the periphery. 

B5BD5D94-F0D7-450B-AE2B-F79BA7888F52.jpeg

see theyve popped the price up to boot

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Has anyone received anything from H+B apart from phone calls and junk mail?

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

1 minute ago, ArgentSmith said:

Has anyone received anything from H+B apart from phone calls and junk mail?

Mm wonder why I dont bother with them now lol

Just been having a look round at Sharps Pixely, Chards and the Royal Mint - prices are all competitive for this coin.  Sharps great for a single coins, Chards the best for a tube of 25.  H&B offer is now just £7 cheaper than the best offer for a single coin.  I hope that we get an update on despatch soon.

Here is my real issue for the 2022 Sovereign - do you buy the Bullion Sovereign now, or will there be dips as we progress through the year - the last H&B deal I took part in was £249 for a Sovereign.  Anything over that feels very toppy to me!

41 minutes ago, whitesands1 said:

Just been having a look round at Sharps Pixely, Chards and the Royal Mint - prices are all competitive for this coin.  Sharps great for a single coins, Chards the best for a tube of 25.  H&B offer is now just £7 cheaper than the best offer for a single coin.  I hope that we get an update on despatch soon.

Here is my real issue for the 2022 Sovereign - do you buy the Bullion Sovereign now, or will there be dips as we progress through the year - the last H&B deal I took part in was £249 for a Sovereign.  Anything over that feels very toppy to me!

Price will go up

price will go down

price may even hold the same all year...... million dollar question my friend. No crystal ball but I’ve jumped on 3 at what I feel is a comfortable price for me. I would like to add a few more during the year but only if the gold prices dip. 

16 minutes ago, James32 said:

Pretty optimistic price here considering production has barely begun😄

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284608773258

Always love looking at other stuff for sale with sellers like this..... never quite stacks up to me. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284476212929?hash=item423c1a86c1:g:SWQAAOSwptxhWzpC

on a plus... you’ll be helping fund college or surgery take your pick! 

Edited by Fishface220

1 minute ago, Fishface220 said:

Always love looking at other stuff for sale with sellers like this..... never quite stacks up to me. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284476212929?hash=item423c1a86c1:g:SWQAAOSwptxhWzpC

This is the listing that caught my attention 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FULL-GOLD-SOVEREIGN-QUEEN-VICTORIA-1891-/284207077521?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Strange how he wants to sell the 2022 sovereign for surgery, and the pen for a gap year to go travelling 

4 minutes ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

This is the listing that caught my attention 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FULL-GOLD-SOVEREIGN-QUEEN-VICTORIA-1891-/284207077521?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Strange how he wants to sell the 2022 sovereign for surgery, and the pen for a gap year to go travelling 

Been a member since 2007 so must be a mature student with a bad limp!!