• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

2 hours ago, Jimmock said:

Not got a photo as I'm at work,but received  at 9.30 this morning,the new Harry Potter 1oz poster coin. Just wanted to mention it as I only ordered it at 2.30 on thursday afternoon,direct from N.Z. mint,free postage and no custom charges!!

Some nice themed coins on that site....

Waw. Very quick indeed getting sent from New Zealand on Thursday to receive it today. Brilliant. I've never purchased from abroad. Do you bye from other mints around the world often. I might look into that. Any obvious pros and cons I should be aware of when  buying from international mints. For example if you were to by from the us mint is there not a charge for it to be released by customs when  the item enters the uk. 

13 hours ago, richatthecroft said:

La la la...la la la....Libertad!

Received these beautiful lumps of Gold in the last few days- a spotty 2011 1 Onza Bu from Atkinsons, I should add that I was aware of the Spots prior to buying- but at +3% it’s worthwhile  getting the wire brush out. 

The 2016 & 2017 1/2 Onza PP’s from @muenzdachs thanks Sören.  The two 1/2 Onza Reverse Proofs from  Emanuel at @RoslandGold.

The imposter is the 2018 1/2 Onza Bu, also from Rosland- a bit of a miscommunication with Emanuel saw its arrival - but the replacement 1/2 Onza PP is on its way.  Just working out a way of raising the cash to keep the Bu- great sales strategy Emanuel 🙄😂

9ADD9680-DAFC-4664-9CA8-736960DFE121.thumb.jpeg.361edd5a60a782de6405c455801ced5d.jpeg

3282092C-4117-43C7-A003-A82ABC0EB5E4.thumb.jpeg.733d7970738e253036fb81d3e88db60d.jpeg

Beautiful set of Libertads ! Interesting to see the shades of frosted fields between the RP 2018 & 2019.  I only have the RP, but now that I see your proofs, I am tempted and would like to complete my collection but with my previous fantastic purchases (gold Una,.and Britania 2014 6 coins set) my pockets are a little bit, say...empty 😉

Unless I sell my Gold Una !....noooo, vade retro satanas bad thought    :D  

28 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

Beautiful set of Libertads ! Interesting to see the shades of frosted fields between the RP 2018 & 2019.  I only have the RP, but now that I see your proofs, I am tempted and would like to complete my collection but with my previous fantastic purchases (gold Una,.and Britania 2014 6 coins set) my pockets are a little bit, say...empty 😉

I'll post some better photos in the Libertad photo thread at some point- but the differences between the 2018 & 2019 RP are marked.  To be honest, I prefer the plain old Proof Libertads and if common sense prevailed I should have bought two 2019's given its half the mintage of the 2018 however, common sense seldom prevails if you are a collector.  

I would definately swap out a fair few Libs to own the 2014 set!

34 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

Unless I sell my Gold Una !....noooo, vade retro satanas bad thought    :D  

If I was in the fortunate position of owning the Una Gold, given the current prices being realised, I would be liquidating it and buying quite a few more Libertads and an odd 2014 set or two.  

But knowing my luck, if I had taken the plunge on the Una it would have dive bombed into obscurity!  

Fortune favours the brave! Well done on the Una.