Jump to content
  • The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

watchesandwhisky

Gold Premium Member
  • Posts

    4,443
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Country

    United Kingdom
  • Trading Feedback

    100%

watchesandwhisky last won the day on February 16 2020

watchesandwhisky had the most liked content!

About watchesandwhisky

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  • Location
    United Kingdom
  • Stacker/Collector
    Stacker

Recent Profile Visitors

12,495 profile views

watchesandwhisky's Achievements

  1. I cancelled my 4 coin set a few days ago, sick of the waiting from the mint, the potential QC issues - this years price rises and mintage was enough for me to say enoughs enough😐 £350 quid more than the 4 coin jubilee set. No doubt they will be stunning coins if you get a good set. But I question the resale potential now and I can only justify paying such premiums if I at least think I can profit at some point. For me its too much this year.
  2. Beautiful 16 cm charm bracelet with heart clasp and safety chain. fully UK hallmarked on both the bracelet and the heart clasp. Weight is a respectable 11.4 grams. £240 plus postage of choice/risk
  3. I was fortunate that I sold out of 80% of my bitcoin at 55k dollars btc to put down a sizable deposit on a flat - the remaining 20% is pure profit but has tanked hard as would be expected. But I am not selling, and have no panic. Bitcoin I do feel will come back with a vengeance and when it does it will go to six figures upwards.
  4. This has to be one of the most scare pieces Jody Clark has done, Retailed for £1300 back in 2014. Why so much? I think because there was only 100 minted. For one of the great engravers of our time that is crazy. It is 250 grams of .999 hallmarked silver. Asking for £1000, may also trade for bullion gold.
  5. got conformation for the 4 coin set, turned down a five coin I think as nice as they are logistically selling them in future could be a bit more of a ball ache due to the values.
  6. Think I got the 4 coin set, cant now get onto my orders...
×
×
  • Create New...

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use