• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

47 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

I've heard they don't work.

You hoping they'll be able to kill vampires?

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

4 minutes ago, Gruff said:

You hoping they'll be able to kill vampires?

It's a wooden stake and a mallet for vampires isn't it? 

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

5 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

It's a wooden stake and a mallet for vampires isn't it? 

Can't remember or is that essence of garlic? Didn't Frost use silver to kill the vampires in Blade?

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

1 minute ago, NewCoins said:

Today, I received a small stack of gothic crowns. Very pleased with them. Its just made me more worried about running the gauntlet in March for the portrait version 😬 

Wonderful coins. Can I join the queue now please ?

20220113_142625.jpg

20220113_142717.jpg

20220113_142830.jpg

20220113_142838.jpg

20220113_142849.jpg

20220113_142658.jpg

Tidy!  I have the 10oz portrait already in my open order list as a continuity item, but foolishly neglected to use that option on the 2oz and 5oz ones, which ironically are the ones I'm more interested in.

Then I'm not going to buy anything else for another 5 years :D 

1 minute ago, paulmerton said:

Tidy!  I have the 10oz portrait already in my open order list as a continuity item, but foolishly neglected to use that option on the 2oz and 5oz ones, which ironically are the ones I'm more interested in.

Then I'm not going to buy anything else for another 5 years :D 

I panicked and just wanted to get something. I will be paying the price for that in March!

I might ring RM and beg them.

I am with you on the 5 years thing. The missus "persuaded" me to book a holiday a few days ago. Not ideal timing!

1 hour ago, NewCoins said:

I panicked and just wanted to get something. I will be paying the price for that in March!

I might ring RM and beg them.

I am with you on the 5 years thing. The missus "persuaded" me to book a holiday a few days ago. Not ideal timing!

Time for a caravan get away.

8 minutes ago, TringSilver said:

New 19 sov box from RM. Very pleased with this, it is weighty and feels and looks high quality. I like the paperwork hidey hole and the velvet "lid"

The only downsides for me are that they could have done a bottom tray instead of the paperwork caddy and the 19 is an odd number, it could have been 20 easily and the one row of four may trigger my ocd in time! Also can't use currently as no caps in stock at RM 🤣

PXL_20220114_091849899.MP.jpg

PXL_20220114_091904039.MP.jpg

PXL_20220114_091941049.MP.jpg

PXL_20220114_091925022.MP.jpg

Is that how it comes, or is there also a black box for it to go in like the annual sets came in?

14 minutes ago, TringSilver said:

New 19 sov box from RM. Very pleased with this, it is weighty and feels and looks high quality. I like the paperwork hidey hole and the velvet "lid"

The only downsides for me are that they could have done a bottom tray instead of the paperwork caddy and the 19 is an odd number, it could have been 20 easily and the one row of four may trigger my ocd in time! Also can't use currently as no caps in stock at RM 🤣

PXL_20220114_091849899.MP.jpg

PXL_20220114_091904039.MP.jpg

PXL_20220114_091941049.MP.jpg

PXL_20220114_091925022.MP.jpg

Very nice however I'm sitting on the fence on buying these from RM, thinking on secure storage 🤔

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019