• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.ย Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicย posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)ย happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.ย 

๐ŸŽ… 2021 Christmas Prize Draws ๐ŸŽ… Entry open Worldwide

7 minutes ago, Gruff said:

If you have any suggestions on how to make it clearer, I'll happily take them on board to make it easier.ย 

Not a single useful suggestion, was just trying to make sense of it all! As i had thought the same as @Foster88ย and @magpie79to begin with!ย 

10 hours ago, Foster88 said:

But it would be much easier if a member was drawn and another member drawn, at the same timeย and both swap โ€˜prizesโ€™ together.

Myself and @magpie79ย have been a bit confused. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Thank you to everyone that's organised this, has put a smile on my face :Dย 

78av.gif

1 hour ago, SilverDrum said:

Not a single useful suggestion, was just trying to make sense of it all! As i had thought the same as @Foster88ย and @magpie79to begin with!ย 

Thank you to everyone that's organised this, has put a smile on my face :Dย 

No worries, I'll have a think about re-wording it so it makes sense :)ย 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 butย central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared โ€“ย an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

ย 

Morning all,ย 

The below list is the remaining list of participants that haven't been selected to give away their prize offerings:

image.thumb.png.2af835073108bbbc186dcf3cc829c355.png

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 butย central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared โ€“ย an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

ย 

16 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

By the time my name gets drawn to give the barter tokens away, given what is happening with Covid, they may actually be useableโ€ฆ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

It appears to be a rush to see who can p*ss off their fellow countrymen enough to have an excuse to introduce martial law

ย 

47 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

By the time my name gets drawn to give the barter tokens away, given what is happening with Covid, they may actually be useableโ€ฆ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™ve got a sneaky feeling those token are heading my way ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป ๐Ÿคฃ

1 minute ago, MintageSeller said:

I was on holiday a month didn't realise this was done gutted was in like 3 years straight...

Can you not be added to the list? Worth asking @trpย and @ChrisSilver?

If not, and too late, then I am happy to do a mystery exchange with you along the same lines? Neither of us lose money if we agree a budget!!! HoHoHo!!! ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ

Updated list of the remaining unallocated prizes:

image.thumb.png.b94b6a31067f4886b80bf58b7e579cd9.png

ย 

9 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Can you not be added to the list? Worth asking @trpย and @ChrisSilver?

If not, and too late, then I am happy to do a mystery exchange with you along the same lines? Neither of us lose money if we agree a budget!!! HoHoHo!!! ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ

Yes I'd be down message me with a budget, and I'd be happy to exchange ๐Ÿ˜Šย  I'd be happy to post out first as well.ย 

Is this a set up ?

@MickDย is my nemesis, beating me to the punch onย @DuncanWylieWilsonย sale posts NEARLYย every timeย 

maybe I couldย send something I got from Duncan onย thatย rareย occasion I beat him to itย ย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚ Merry Christmas everyone ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, danmc82 said:

Who else hasn't been chosen to receive yet and checking out the ever decreasing list to see what they could getย ๐Ÿ˜„

I do this from the time that people start posting what they're going to give away :Dย 

ย 

This is why I am more than happy to post the list of what's still up for grabs.
What you don't see if off to the side I have all the prizes I'd be stoked to get :)ย 

ย