• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2oz bullion QB Completer

Roy

16 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Hi

Is it only Atkinsons selling this coin??? I can't see it on any mint or bullion dealers site?? Apart from Ebay,where its being flipped at over double the price.....

I've ordered a tube today, should be with me Friday/Saturday this week

I read it will be available from RM "later this month", but no mention of eventual price. 🤷‍♂️

Meanwhile, link to Atkinsons https://atkinsonsbullion.com/silver/silver-coins/2oz-silver-coins/2021-uk-queen-s-beasts-completer-2oz-silver-coin

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Ordered a few...think the price will be more thru RM.....But I'm amazed the RM are not releasing them to the public but to other bullion dealers.. or bullion dealer as I can see only one dealer who has them in stock....

2 hours ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Hi

Is it only Atkinsons selling this coin??? I can't see it on any mint or bullion dealers site?? Apart from Ebay,where its being flipped at over double the price.....

I've merged your thread with this one as there is already a discussion on this coin here.

Anyone else reckon its not going to be only this year that they will be releasing the completer coin as bullion?

I got a feeling they wil continue this queens beast version for years to come.

2022 completer and so on, or do you think they will stop after this year?

1 hour ago, Slam said:

Anyone else reckon its not going to be only this year that they will be releasing the completer coin as bullion?

I’d like to see a reverse frosted 1oz gold set.  For me they have there sets wrong it should have the completer in the set.

A round box with the completer in the centre a surrounded buy the 10 beasts, even better with a larger completer would look the business.  

13 hours ago, Slam said:

I really hope they will stop it this year, otherwise, this design  will be completely devalued  losing its collection appeal, being just another Britannia...

However, I would like to see a special and low mintage reverse proof completer