• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2oz bullion QB Completer

Roy

57 minutes ago, darkninja1985 said:

Where would be the best place to buy the 2oz coin?

If you're just looking to buy one or two, they're available here from Atkinsons Bullion for £67.67 (at time of writing). A little cheaper than RM once delivery is added.

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/silver/silver-coins/2oz-silver-coins/2021-uk-queen-s-beasts-completer-2oz-silver-coin

4 minutes ago, darkninja1985 said:

Do the coins come in capsules from Atkinsons?

Doubt it, they'll be straight out of a tube I would have thought. They do have a good line of capsules though at decent prices so you will be able to add. Usually listed in the description for ease too.

15 minutes ago, darkninja1985 said:

Do the coins come in capsules from Atkinsons?

Atkinsons coins do not come with capsules. The coins come straight from a tube in a monster box from the royal mint. On their website you can buy a capsule for the coin separately but the coin will not be sent in the capsule. They will send the coin in a flip and the capsule loose.

20 minutes ago, Bars said:

If you buy 10 off atkinsons do you get a tube?

Thats the USUAL deal, but its not listed this time...anybody know?

I can't speak for Atkinsons as I bought mine from Chards, as they are cheaper (pre-order).

I asked them to send in the tube, as these are high relief, so capsules about £2.00 each instead of the usual 50pence.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

Just now, Paul said:

Cash in your bog of standard eagles, maples and Britannias for getting some of these. Although unlimited mintage I would make an educated punt these will be in demand in years to come, once year has ended. 

Paul speaks I listen

On 05/07/2021 at 10:02, Roy said:

Thanks. I was going to buy from BBP, but cheaper on Atkinsons. Also love not having the pay the daft RM delivery charge (£5, even if you're spending hundreds with them. Very poor business decision)

Chards and Atkinsons have had the lowest prices on all the completer stuff recently. Best just waiting until they get stock imo instead of RM, I know atkinsons will have the 1kg soon and I'm sure Chards will follow suit.

Guess this is rather one for the people outside of the UK, but just in case; to those that are interested in the 2oz silver completer coin, you can (also) get it from this reliable Polish dealer (just placed my fourth order there, the previous three over the past half a year have been satisfactionary); https://www.metalmarket.eu/en/products/coins/silver-coins/queens-beasts-completer-2-oz-silver-2021-5192.html

I recently ordered the last two 2oz QB’s from Atkinson’s and ordered two capsules. They came in capsules in individual cardboard packaging. 🙄

At least now I’ve got two spare capsules for the 2oz completer coins if they don’t come with them as standard.

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Just buy em now and flip in 5years no fear of that design ever being out of favour

I’ve bwen tempted selling some modern sovereigns and getting the 1oz gold bullion version. 😬

wow that 1 kilo coin sold out fast! It now says "no longer available". Do you guys think they will make some more soon or is that it?

Anyone saw the mintage/availability of the 1 kilo coin when they released it today?

1 hour ago, foinikas said:

wow that 1 kilo coin sold out fast! It now says "no longer available". Do you guys think they will make some more soon or is that it?

Anyone saw the mintage/availability of the 1 kilo coin when they released it today?

I believe they will make some more as I think that the 1 oz gold completer coin also sold out when it was first released but it is in stock on the royal mint website right now. The royal mint normally makes coins in batches so I presume that this was the first batch and that they will restock the completer coin when the next batch is in stock.

The royal mint does not have a mintage listed in the description of the computer coin so I presume it is "unlimited" mintage like the other queens beasts coins and is subject to how many they sell this year and how much silver they can get to make them.

Edited by ShadowTriad

I spoke to the RM this morning and it was confirmed that the 1 Kilo coins are/were made on 2 seperate occasions.

I asked if that meant if more would become available, but he said he didn't know as they (RM) have none for sale currently.

The level of interaction between production and sales / after service seems to be of a sililar quality to that of some of the QBeasts we have seen recently .......... :(

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.