• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2oz bullion QB Completer

Roy

10 hours ago, Coverte said:

I spoke to the RM this morning and it was confirmed that the 1 Kilo coins are/were made on 2 seperate occasions.

I asked if that meant if more would become available, but he said he didn't know as they (RM) have none for sale currently.

The level of interaction between production and sales / after service seems to be of a sililar quality to that of some of the QBeasts we have seen recently .......... :(

The level of interaction between production and sales in non existent. When the 1 oz gold complete coin came out i asked if they were doing it in the 1/4 oz gold and in silver and I was told it would only be available in the big sizes so 1 oz gold and 10 oz silver and not the 1/4 gold or the 2 oz silver. But now we have the completer coin in 2 oz silver and 1 kg silver.

I have also had similar interactions which showed there was a lack of communication with various departments at the royal mint and with all the problems people have been having with them such as the low quality control it makes you wonder what on earth they are doing at the royal mint.

6 minutes ago, Lucylucy said:

My favourite 'completer' coin will be the 10 oz bullion Greyhound or am I alone?

No you are not... the 10oz QB's are very nice and the Completer... Completes it... hahaha

4 hours ago, Lucylucy said:

My favourite 'completer' coin will be the 10 oz bullion Greyhound or am I alone?

Not alone and I only have the one empty slot in my nice wooden box so where will the "completer" go ?
Same problem with the 2oz QB having received my completer today but nowhere to house it.

48 minutes ago, Bars said:

Sharps Pixely are quite underrated IMO. Rarely get mentioned to newbies, but they have a good selection with fair prices.

Also having the safe deposit box facility combined on site is very handy, shame i'm 300 miles away lol 

13 minutes ago, Paul said:

Also having the safe deposit box facility combined on site is very handy, shame i'm 300 miles away lol 

True.....but you could always take your coins down t'llotment

4 minutes ago, Atomic47 said:

Noob question. what does 'completer'  mean ?  End of series ?

Technically probably yes; although the number of variants they have milked out of it will likely make it one of the highest volume non 'standard' (Britannia etc) to date and we haven't had the 10oz bullion version yet I think.

It's going to be a tough act to follow. 

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

2 minutes ago, Atomic47 said:

Just got one £64.80.  RM are @ £71.51   Big diff 

Thank you. 

That's a very good price if for only one coin, rather cheaper than Chards want for pre paying for a pre-order.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

12 minutes ago, Coverte said:

That's a very good price if for only one coin, rather cheaper than Chards want for pre paying for a pre-order.

Dammit.  I just bought a 2oz mortimer and maple leaf from Atkinsons too.........  😭

I only popped on for a read, ended up spending 150 quid lol 😆

Edited by Atomic47

2 hours ago, Coverte said:

Technically probably yes; although the number of variants they have milked out of it will likely make it one of the highest volume non 'standard' (Britannia etc) to date and we haven't had the 10oz bullion version yet I think.

It's going to be a tough act to follow. 

Knowing royal mint they’ll probably produce the queens beast completer delta, lambda, Kent and South African variant coins. 

5 minutes ago, Bars said:

Knowing royal mint they’ll probably produce the queens beast completer delta, lambda, Kent and South African variant coins. 

Dont forget the Noels house party and mr blobby version!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

On 06/07/2021 at 17:42, Bars said:

If you buy 10 off atkinsons do you get a tube?

Thats the USUAL deal, but its not listed this time...anybody know?

You do in fact get a Tube. Coins arrived today💪🏽,  top one looks mint, silica bag in and closed for few months. 🙈

On 10/07/2021 at 11:04, MickB said:

Thank you for the tip. Seems like an excellent price! (Same goes for their 1 oz silver coins). I've already seen at least one 2 oz QB completer sell on eBay for £90 + P&P. Mad!

<sarcasm> If you want a real bargain, there's a 2 oz QB completer on eBay, 'bullion finish', at about £120 including postage:

Still got an hour to go if you're quick 🤕 </sarcasm>

'Bargain' QB completer on eBay

There's 'buy it now' available for a mere £90-£100.

I have to say at SP prices, if I was flush I'd be tempted to grab a dozen (from SP of course, not eBay!), then stick them in a drawer and forget about for a few years. Even the wife was very happy to pay £64 for one of these rather beautiful coins. Mine's in the post!