• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

London silver buy price on Bullion Vault currently at £21.12  against £19.69 spot  (£679 against £632.99  spot for those who prefer kilos)  - so yeah FOMO has definitely begun!  Although I suppose at least on Bullionvault you can get in and out relatively quickly if you want to take that risk!

Edited by 272
typo

1 minute ago, 272 said:

London silver buy price on Bullion Vault currently at £21.12  against £19.69 spot  (£679 against £632.99  spot for those who prefer kilos)  - so yeah FOMO has definitely begun!  Although I suppose at least on Bullionvault you can get in and out relatively quickly if you want to take that risk!

correct me if im wrong but on weekend BV have not involvement in the setting of price it is up to user vs user to agree/post their prices ?

During trading hours, the BV bots work to make the prices as close (plus their spread/commission sales commission) to spot on the buy/sell side  ??

On 29/01/2021 at 13:11, modofantasma said:

I have a number in my head that would make a juicy return on my stack for silver but if that time comes and I've no better opportunity for the cash I'd rather stay in silver still unless there was some certainty in the silver price dropping substantially 

Recent history suggests that there is absolute certainty in the silver price dropping substantially. Just look what happened after the last two rocket blasts to $50.

13 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

FOMO is in full swing.

Spent the day on YouTube convincing myself the rocket ship is fueling, but seeing the US vendors pulling all stock and the Buy & Sell on here lighting up - it's just not the right time for me.

So, I just ordered a few sovs instead! :) 

20 minutes ago, Paul said:

happened before and it will happen again.

this sort of eagerness should have been when it was £10.** back in March 

Couldn't get hold of any physical at that price and what you could get was still selling for £24-£27 per oz

13 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Spent the day on YouTube convincing myself the rocket ship is fueling, but seeing the US vendors pulling all stock and the Buy & Sell on here lighting up - it's just not the right time for me.

So, I just ordered a few sovs instead! :) 

Agreed got out of silver because I can't be arsed with the rocket fuel / moon talk, sticking to gold and some historic silver coins. 

Was lokoking back to when I started on here only in June last year and bought kilos at 560, brits bars 10oz  at 190 tonight its going ballistic before an enivitable drop leaving overpriced silver in someone's hands 

Don't get me wrong now would have been nice to flog it but you I would have missed out on a number of little gold deals along the way if I hadn't 

1 minute ago, Robda1986 said:

Couldn't get hold of any physical at that price and what you could get was still selling for £24-£27 per oz

yeah i was around for it - no different to all other smackdowns.  the likes of bullionvault & goldmoney it was possible to capitalise on it 

It'll go up it'll go down it'll do what ever the programing tells it to I have a buy price and I have a sell price for everything I own some bits I would sell at 25per oz others are 30per oz and the go away price of 75per oz every thing in life is for sale you just have to find someone who values what you have more than you do 

1 hour ago, Robda1986 said:

That's not true. Baird had plenty when the price was down. I got a 100oz bar from them delivered for £1300. 

1 hour ago, Paul said:

yeah i was around for it - no different to all other smackdowns.  the likes of bullionvault & goldmoney it was possible to capitalise on it 

2 hours ago, Robda1986 said:

I bought from goldsilver.be at £14.7 1oz Britannia coins in March

9 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

I'm confused so if no dealers are selling till tomorrow and there is a hault on slv's being traded how is the price moving surely it would have reached its level and just flat lined or am I being stupid and missing something? 

Asian markets are open. 

Yeah going up really slow, just a pathetic 16% rise from week lows of £18.11 👍

Hopefully people have learnt to bank some profits along the way, as long term holders have seen this scenario before and always a re-trace eventually once the pumpers leave the party.

Nice to get some big media interest at least to highlight how undervalued it is and being such a small market potential to big swings.

Good luck everyone and enjoy the ride.

7 minutes ago, kurama said:

What are the chances of a 700% increase like GameStop? 😁😁😁

Next to nothing

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion