• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

37 minutes ago, Silverman2U said:

Now if only I can work out how to remove the breasts from these capsules! These capsules are solid!

Look like air-tites. Try this:

https://www.onfireguy.com/blog/how-to-open-a-coin-capsule/

And watch your fingers! 😉

Edited by Booky586

2 minutes ago, Booky586 said:

Look like air-tites. Try this:

https://www.onfireguy.com/blog/how-to-open-a-coin-capsule/

And watch your fingers! 😉

He does not want capsules mate, he needs a bra for them ;)

2 minutes ago, Booky586 said:
  38 minutes ago, Silverman2U said:

Now if only I can work out how to remove the breasts from these capsules! These capsules are solid!

38 minutes ago, 47Ag79Au78Pt said:

It's not much compared to what many folks here get delivered, but as a newby stacker its that little bit of my monthly pay packet that makes me smile!  The 2oz feels chunky and weighty and I'm really impressed with how perfect the condition is.  I've had a quick look under the microscope and the condition really is ..."mint!"

I'm thinking of starting to collect the 2oz 'Beasts', but with really high premiums on some coins I'm not sure if that's being a magpie or a sensible investor.  It's either that or save up till Christmas and get myself a 10oz!!

IMG_2767.JPG

Go for it mate we all started somewhere if you do collect the series invest in a box off @Alun they are superb very well made/crafted 

2 minutes ago, Tattoedamat said:

Don't forget the 2 oz silver Queen's beasts are the gateway entry drug to harder and more expensive drugs gold and Platinum just to say you have them all

I had to give up my Queen's Beast's for the hard stuff

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

12 minutes ago, Tattoedamat said:

Don't forget the 2 oz silver Queen's beasts are the gateway entry drug to harder and more expensive drugs gold and Platinum just to say you have them all

Yep I am tempted to start on the 1/4 oz gold ones but need 2x of everything so very expensive 

4 minutes ago, McDougall said:

Just received my 2020 Kookaburras and they are by far the best ones yet in my opinion From ATSBULLION.com and I must say they packaged well, they even gave me chocolate 😂 

My experience with the service from ATS has always being exemplary 👍  

10 minutes ago, Nick1368 said:

I bought my very first piece of gold from ATS and a lot more after the first one, always had a good experience especially if you go there is person and you are lucky enough to be served by the young blonde lady, It was very hard for me to maintain eye contact with her as I was distracted by her incredibly large breasts 😅

I have a funny joke to tell which would nicely fit with your observation made today however, in the interest of where we are these days, I'll keep it to myself 😁