• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

13 hours ago, Kookaburracollector said:

WHAT A FORUM MEMBER @CoinStruck👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Wind the clock back to February 10th, I’m awake at 0400am, and notice a new post in this thread...a 1oz Privy Kookaburra I hadn’t got!!

I sent a quick PM to CoinStruck to ask if he could tell me where he had sourced the coin from, as I had never seen it before..A few minutes later I get a reply...’If You want one, I can pop back and get you one’!.yes, he was actually at the Perth Money Expo!!!

Not knowing if it was going to be easy for other forum members to get this coin, I bought a spare one, and today they have arrived in the post...all safe and sound with no dreaded surcharge etc...😀.

Huge thank you!

AC6ACA8A-D164-4AAD-B2BE-D625FB165A67.thumb.jpeg.84edf4a5892758484700d79689b9f48b.jpeg

You are very welcome. Happy to help out any forum member with respect to Perth Mint coins. I live about 15 minutes drive from the mint. 

See the link below to my coin dedicated YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32DEmDzkaZCBTBVTDiYr0A

26 minutes ago, KevinFlynn said:

I got mine for €67.50, which is about the same. That was two months ago, the cheapest I could get one now from the same dealer is €69.00. So I'd say, the price you paid is fair.

Good to know. Still expensive don't you think. My objective is to have collection  completed so not worried  about spending a bit more. Maybe they get even more value in the future 

Thanks

51 minutes ago, Jackmaio said:

Hi Kevin,

Just ordered one Lion of England 2oz for 59 pounds on goldsilver.be 

Is it a fair price or not?

Best regards

Paulo

I have one on ebay for less than that, and a few others if anyone wants one.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 hour ago, motorbikez said:

1 oz silver proof & this one like the falcon has a screw type capsule rather than the poor push fir on some of the other QB coins.

@motorbikez did you purchase this from Royal Mint website or via coin connection or another dealer? I need to purchase one myself just unsure the best place to pick one up thanks.

2 hours ago, AgD said:

Postman just came and dropped off this amazing coin and in great condition too now that's the 2 pesos to the 50 pesos complete will post pics of all later 

Fantastic coin. Worth the saving up/ wait. Look forward to the photos.