• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

6 hours ago, FFposh said:

To be fair, I used 1oz silver as a way to get a huge (well, not huge exactly!) selection of coins, I have a few different 1oz gold's (keeping within my own 3 rule) but this could be the happy medium for a larger variety within my Au stack🤷. Was still aiming to get the Tudor Beasts 1/4s x3 so I'll have fingers in pies all over the place!! So I think I'll just take my time with these, although I do seem to have trouble taking my time🤔.

Now, didn't I see an elephant for sale......

Only gone and pulled the trigger on the elephant🤣

Only 2 more to go...

On 10/06/2022 at 19:26, TheShinyStuff said:

Two cheeky little bars arrived today, both been seen here before, but these are special because they're mine.😀.

Three Graces.

20220610_190931.thumb.jpg.d97ede36369f18e74c7466f2478c92b6.jpg

As nice as Una? Probably not quite, but still very nice. Wish RM had carded Una as well...

20220610_191313.thumb.jpg.b6fb432f939de2db6f584190cbb8bc07.jpg

And this year's dragon bar.

20220610_191024.thumb.jpg.5ad28ceca5d43b345bccf6ea518c10af.jpg

Very possibly the best current bullion series...

20220610_191532.thumb.jpg.958e978127e2f23f450b7965531bbf07.jpg

Both from silvertrader, always a pleasure to deal with.

When did the RM release the 1oz silver three graces bar?? 

13 hours ago, Rugbyplayer said:

Thanks to @modofantasma for letting me know this little beauty had popped up on a certain dealers site (no prizes for guessing which one it might have been with the 2 FOC brits accompanying it 😉)

Been after this first issue 2016 Gold Standard for some time now. Love these coins! The coin is in near as damn it perfect condition too! Any marks you see are on my airtite cap.

That's all 4 bullion releases tucked up in my stack.....2016, 2018, 2019 & 2020. Shame the mint missed out 2017 🤷🏻‍♂️

20220611_213704.jpg

20220611_213750.jpg

20220611_213817.jpg

20220611_214123.jpg

If you ever sell the 1/4 Oz gold standards coin at near spot give me the heads up! ;) 

Edited by Silverman2U

Back from NGC. Happy about the 70. Not so much with the 69. That's now 5 coins from the Perth opal series that came back a 69 even though I asked for cleaning. But was told that half the time if they would see a tiny piece of dirt, etc. they would just grade it 69 without offering cleaning. So all my 69s will go to Pcgs and probably all my coins going forward. 

IMG_20220612_133209.jpg

2 hours ago, Silverman2U said:

When did the RM release the 1oz silver three graces bar?? 

couple of weeks, solver trader were cheaper than royal mint but hes sold out again.... I got 10, like them, they are nice bars

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

4 minutes ago, MickB said:

4 x 2022 silver Britannias along with the 1oz silver 3 graces bar and a 1984 1/10oz gold krugerrand being my biggest spend for a while on precious metals. Not much but my missus keeping a beady eye on my spending. 

IMG_20220613_081237.jpg

Nice effort! 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Just now, TheShinyStuff said:

Amazing. Probably the 2 prettiest coins out there. The Archangel is a stunner.

Thanks mate..... You're not wrong, the archangel is the new star of the set now. Absolute stunner and not easy to come by. 

47 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Also came today and will also go for sale ......

IMG20220613110531.jpg

Hey mate, well done on completing your 1/10s. Today's were beautiful, never seen the Archangel before, that is stunning!

As a matter of interest, are either of these tubes specifically for 1/10s in capsules like your photos? If I'm collecting some 1/10s, I'd like matching capsules and tubes? Any advice at least please??- I've been doing a bit of research but get a bit bogged down with the number/variation of air-tites etc.

Any help welcome👍👍

Thanks