• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

2 hours ago, stefffana said:

I can help you with 12 x 0.5g of 14ct gold. Cheap. Would be enough for one colour. But you need ro find another 12 something different for another colour. Maybe made from 9ct buttons or cufflinks. You can afford lower purity and weight.😁 It is only a very basic idea.

These types:

s-l1600 - 2022-04-29T184959.749.jpg

s-l500 (81).jpg

What about different royal houses, Tudor Vs Stewart's for example? 🤣

39 minutes ago, FourNinesFine said:

Dank an@Panda6Packdafür, dass du mich mit dieser absoluten Schönheit verbunden hast. Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass das Bild dem nicht gerecht wird, aber es liegt exquisit in der Hand.

20220616_153552.jpg

20220616_153608.jpg

You took a beautiful photo of this beauty. The 2oz are already great but the kilo is the absolute hammer. The Koreans have it down pat.

41 minutes ago, MaxeBaumann said:

You took a beautiful photo of this beauty. The 2oz are already great but the kilo is the absolute hammer. The Koreans have it down pat.

Wow, really? I think I'd be in the market for one of those kilo versions!

Looking for the following 1oz Silver Elephants to complete date run.  Somalia (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2014)   Zambia (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003)

48 minutes ago, StelliosDriver said:

This has been a good week! 

Awesome 39g Double Dino round from @LiquidMetalsUK

Got the 1oz Three Graces bar from the Royal Mint website 

Managed to find the 1oz Una and the Lion bar on here. Thanks to @Safestacker  

And managed to make a fantastic trade at a coin shop in London today. Picked up the 2oz Bull of Clarence, a 2013 1oz Brittania and two 2020 US Silver Eagles in exchange for some old bits of jewelery, some Pre-decimal silver coins and a couple of silver dollars! 

To say I'm happy with my little loot would be an understatement 😁

IMG_20220611_170100.jpg

IMG_20220616_093035.jpg

IMG_20220616_215754.jpg

Very nice haul mucker. I'd say it's been a successful week indeed. 

10 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I tried to read the words and numbers on the lower photo, but got a pain in my neck, and had to give up!

😎

Hope this helps sorry I just hit  upload and go hate editing pics ! 20220617_213523.thumb.jpg.9431558ceabf04e27db3597f314fa208.jpg

Edited by Beasty666
Spelling

8 hours ago, dikefalos said:

Ready for my ride to greece and postie just delivered my first ancient coin. So small and already my favorite silver coin.

Corinthian silver drachm (2,4gr)from around 350-300 BC, flying pegasos and head of Aphroditi with beautiful almost black patina.  Not the best condition, still unbelievable details after almost 2500 years. 1 drachm at that time was the salary of a greek mercenary and later in Pompeii you could get sexy time with 8 Roman whores.

The sadest example of inflation.

20220617_120643.jpg

20220617_120200.jpg

20220617_120751.jpg

20220617_120147.jpg

I've Roman Silver and a Celtic Unit but nothing older than 10AD, nice coins to own

46 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Ah, Venters, I have heard of them!

Much better!

🙂

I bought 2 from your shop... Those weird bars which are stamped 999, but are really 993/994, but being overweight, still actually contain 10oz of silver.

https://www.chards.co.uk/venters-ten-ounce-silver-bar-pre-owned/12837

They are lovely bars!