• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

7 minutes ago, James32 said:

Big thanks to @SilverDrum and his friend for today's arrivals..might reach out to @GoldDiggerDave and see if we can get this 5 pence through grading. 20220615_121357.thumb.jpg.646b2fd7a1485e9e2479209029175aaf.jpg20220615_121528.thumb.jpg.f836154e8e07de7d59ff9a5b9aa7a540.jpg

Reckon that'll buff out on the 5p :D 

2 minutes ago, Voodoo2762 said:

That Brit though 🥰

Yep agree, that 1/4oz Brit is a beaut

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

14 minutes ago, James32 said:

Big thanks to @SilverDrum and his friend for today's arrivals..might reach out to @GoldDiggerDave and see if we can get this 5 pence through grading. 20220615_121357.thumb.jpg.646b2fd7a1485e9e2479209029175aaf.jpg20220615_121528.thumb.jpg.f836154e8e07de7d59ff9a5b9aa7a540.jpg

bag not full yet?

giphy.gif 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

16 hours ago, dikefalos said:

2020 Berlin World Money Fair Kookaburra mit Brandenburger Tor der Royal Australian Mint. Letzte Ankunft vor den Feiertagen, habt einen tollen Sommer und bis Ende September auf der frechen Seite 😉

20220614_160140.jpg

20220614_160410.jpg

Ich liebe diese Münze von der Gestaltung her sehr. Leider hat deine wie meine auch einen Milchfleck (links über der Krone).

Liebe Grüße vom Maxe.

37 minutes ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Ich liebe diese Münze von der Gestaltung her sehr. Leider hat deine wie meine auch einen Milchfleck (links über der Krone).

Liebe Grüße vom Maxe.

Ja, die RAM würde so viel beliebter und gefragter sein, wenn man nicht davon ausgehen müsste, daß die Flecken bekommen. Der Kooka ist so schön, den habe ich auch mit Fleck gekauft.🤩

3 hours ago, James32 said:

Big thanks to @Mtaybar for the tubes.

Bit of organisation to my 1/4 oz x 10 world coin run..yep got carried away and no longer makes much sense20220615_132841.thumb.jpg.53ee1474202cd458d2115a0f477c7d1a.jpg, but that all part of the insanity. 

Glad you're happy with them mucker. They do help to get a stack tidied and sorted. 

16 minutes ago, bilko said:

well this is the big one for me, some of you may remember I enquired about a chess set and @BackyardBulliontook care of me, this morning I received my 1st set of pawns and the chess board with storage underneath and I can't tell you how happy I am with the package, you hope it will be great, you see the pictures of previous sets and are excited but just wow!!! 1st thing is the quality of the board and @BackyardBulliondad deserves an incredible amount of praise, its stunning even after I went a wee bit extra and enquired about storage and he nailed it, next the size, its incredible and totally matches the pieces and is really heavy!! the pawns are superb and have felt bottom to save scratching the board which was a nice touch and now I'm sure if anyone has read this far of me waffling the pictures (oh forgot each piece comes in its individual pouch!) and everything was superbly well packed.

You are too kind with your feedback!

Just shared this with Dad too and he is very humbled by your comments!

Thanks and I look forward to getting the rest of your set made up!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

46 minutes ago, bilko said:

well this is the big one for me, some of you may remember I enquired about a chess set and @BackyardBulliontook care of me, this morning I received my 1st set of pawns and the chess board with storage underneath and I can't tell you how happy I am with the package, you hope it will be great, you see the pictures of previous sets and are excited but just wow!!! 1st thing is the quality of the board and @BackyardBulliondad deserves an incredible amount of praise, its stunning even after I went a wee bit extra and enquired about storage and he nailed it, next the size, its incredible and totally matches the pieces and is really heavy!! the pawns are superb and have felt bottom to save scratching the board which was a nice touch and now I'm sure if anyone has read this far of me waffling the pictures (oh forgot each piece comes in its individual pouch!) and everything was superbly well packed.

IMG_5836.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5838.jpg

IMG_5840.jpg

IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

IMG_5844.jpg

Incredible set, I'd love to have that on display and be able to actually play it, I'm useless at it though... I'm good at draughts/checkers so maybe that's an idea for a similar set for me🤔. A boy amongst men I know 🤣🤣 but it's actually a memory of my nan who introduced me to the game. We used to play it for hours when I was just a kid from about 7-8 onwards. We'd play every Sunday when we went to hers for Sunday roast. Sorry to waffle on but that just stirred up an unexpected memory 🤣🤣. Now I'll be thinking about this until I pull the trigger on a commission 🤣🤣. Beautiful work @BackyardBullion and his dad!

2 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Incredible set, I'd love to have that on display and be able to actually play it, I'm useless at it though... I'm good at draughts/checkers so maybe that's an idea for a similar set for me🤔. A boy amongst men I know 🤣🤣 but it's actually a memory of my nan who introduced me to the game. We used to play it for hours when I was just a kid from about 7-8 onwards. We'd play every Sunday when we went to hers for Sunday roast. Sorry to waffle on but that just stirred up an unexpected memory 🤣🤣. Now I'll be thinking about this until I pull the trigger on a commission 🤣🤣. Beautiful work @BackyardBullion and his dad!

Checkers is easily done, we can make some awesome rounds black and white to play!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

3 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Checkers is easily done, we can make some awesome rounds black and white to play!

Yeah, it's a much more basic set then the chess pieces. I'll have a think on it and come back to you. I'll PM for further info regarding potential sizes and rough pricing. I wasn't expecting anything like this to come up and now my mind is buzzing lol.

3 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Proper posh. Gold inset checkers piece's..... Now that's an idea I can't afford 🤣🤣

I can help you with 12 x 0.5g of 14ct gold. Cheap. Would be enough for one colour. But you need ro find another 12 something different for another colour. Maybe made from 9ct buttons or cufflinks. You can afford lower purity and weight.😁 It is only a very basic idea.

These types:

s-l1600 - 2022-04-29T184959.749.jpg

s-l500 (81).jpg