• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

3 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Got the 10 coin set too. it says free postage then they charge me £5. ;) 

10 COIN SET.png

Think iv managed to bag the 2oz silver. 

Got the conformation email but you never know with RM. 

5 minutes ago, Praetorian said:

Looks like the 2 ounce silver is still available on the Royal Mint website 

Screenshot_20211007-102619_Chrome.jpg

Yep as I thought they limit it and bring it back online. 

Just bought the 10 coin 2 oz set - spent £15 in postage when i could have spent £5 but hey ho. 

I have just realised that i have committed to 3 sets of 1oz and 1 set of 2oz coins Oh well. 😛

Edited by Stacktastic

3 minutes ago, SilverJacks said:

Too late lol. Hype purchased.

I view these as 5-10 year investment coins, not quick flippers.

Personally I think these will do well over time.

That's not a guarantee of success - but I am happy with what I have bought today.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

At 9:27 I was 1765 in the queue🤔. Managed to acquire nickel BU😊 and 1oz silver proof😊. Once you have an order number I would think that is actual confirmation of a successful order going through. I checked my personal e-mail address as well. The coin itself has inscriptions along the outer rim which is really neat and I love the Panthers face. This was the coin I wanted the most from this set😊. Quite sure over time this set will become a highly delectable😊. Wondering how quickly this Panther will sell out and if I'm elated with the coins, I may opt to pre-order the remaining ones. Waiting on the 2022 Britannia proof🙄

1 hour ago, MintCollectionsImports said:

So for those asking, I could only get the trick to work on the phone, and I had to use a bookmarked link, then once you get to search, search for Tudor. They all come up.

Coins on the website include:

5 oz Silver 387.50

2 oz Gold 4650

2 oz Silver 154

1 oz Silver 79.17

1 oz Gold 2440

You can order the following via your account manager if you have one..

10 oz Silver

2 Kg Silver

1 Kg Silver (didn't ask, but assume)

5 oz Gold (didn't ask, but assume)

Where are you getting those prices? Is that before VAT?

Luckily my RM acc manager phoned me about one minute after i joined the very long queue so i manged to get what i wanted. Hopefully the same thing will happen when the next engraver coin comes out but i won't be putting any money on that happening ! 

I think the beast coins will always be a fairly good buy and will always be popular but as BYB said you will probably have to hold them for a while. 

The RM see this range as a long term regular winner for them and i think the popularity was shown by the mini stampede on the website this morning.

Still gold proofs available, I really thought these would sell out quicker. Maybe people saving there money for the 2022 sovereign or the vague hope of a gothic crown? 

I don't like the design much but if it wasn't for the upcoming releases I would still have picked up a panther for investment

If you think about the queens beasts the lion was the first and is one of the most popular designs ever. As a first design to a series i think this coin is lacking. I think thats why there’s still gold proofs available. If i do get one it will be gold bullion so will avoid the hype for now but will be a potential gainer should the series gain traction

2 minutes ago, Fivepoundfred said:

Luckily my RM acc manager phoned me about one minute after i joined the very long queue so i manged to get what i wanted. Hopefully the same thing will happen when the next engraver coin comes out but i won't be putting any money on that happening ! 

I think the beast coins will always be a fairly good buy and will always be popular but as BYB said you will probably have to hold them for a while. 

The RM see this range as a long term regular winner for them and i think the popularity was shown by the mini stampede on the website this morning.

I watched the RM launch....coins are going to be spread over 5 years  so would agree with BYB 10 years to see a good return if selling..

9 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

If you think about the queens beasts the lion was the first and is one of the most popular designs ever. As a first design to a series i think this coin is lacking. I think thats why there’s still gold proofs available. If i do get one it will be gold bullion so will avoid the hype for now but will be a potential gainer should the series gain traction

Agree that the 2016 Lion was an excellent start to the QB series and was the reason I started collecting. The Seymour Panther doesn't do it for me like the Lion.  Should I get a 1Oz silver proof just in case the series gets better....🤔