• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

3 hours ago, westminstrel said:

This reminds me of how back in 2016 we were morbidly wondering whether there’d be a change of monarch before the end of the Queen’s Beasts series. 😀

“Some of them thought I wouldn’t see the end of the Queen’s Beasts series and guess what Charles....”

23422196-6769-49A8-91EF-5008B0A02151.thumb.jpeg.0fb64081ab4e3c46edcc963a3a09cf9a.jpeg

“I’m here for the next series!!”

7A437A4F-3D98-4714-A1BE-0E45359846AE.jpeg.8a33fd0658fa4f270dcd45c549f58ed4.jpeg

The silver 2 ounce, 5 ounce, 10 ounce and 1kg all seem to be available again on the Royal Mint website.

Not sure if theres actually anything in stock but might be worth checking out for anyone who missed out yesterday.

Screenshot_20211008-094544_Chrome.jpg

8 minutes ago, Praetorian said:

The silver 2 ounce, 5 ounce, 10 ounce and 1kg all seem to be available again on the Royal Mint website.

Not sure if theres actually anything in stock but might be worth checking out for anyone who missed out yesterday.

Yeah I just noticed that..most available to order...

24 minutes ago, Praetorian said:

Yeah just noticed this,saying stock expected late November.

Does anyone have an inkling when the first batch get released?? Or are we to assume it's late November also?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

37 minutes ago, Praetorian said:

And you can order multiple of the 10 OZ. Not sure if this is good. 

2 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

I suspect that some of these will be from people ordering multiples and the limit only being one per household.

I can get even one coin, the problem is with the payment process (I get a message error each time). Unable to reach them by phone too 

3 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

I can get even one coin, the problem is with the payment process (I get a message error each time). Unable to reach them by phone too 

I think the only way to order is by phone..but as you say.. gonna take time to get thru...just keep ringing you will get thru eventually. 

8 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

I suspect that some of these will be from people ordering multiples and the limit only being one per household.

You can order multiples right now, 3 of each 5 & 10 OZ. I think that's not the smartest move by the RM 

1 minute ago, dikefalos said:

You can order multiples right now, 3 of each 5 & 10 OZ. I think that's not the smartest move by the RM 

I'm not sure you can, someone said payment fails every time

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

I previously posted that these weren't for me, and I sort of stand by that.... but.... I'm tempted to get the 5oz and just stick it away, but... is nobody else worried the quality will be garbage? Remember the recent QB S1 sets? How many times do you let RM pull your trousers down before enough is enough?🤔

Edited by TheShinyStuff
Typo

6 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

I previously posted that these weren't for me, and I sort of stand by that.... but.... I'm tempted to get the 5oz and just stick it away, but... is nobody else worried the quality will be garbage? Remember the recent QB S1 sets? How many times do you let RM pull your trousers down before enough is enough?🤔

If the quality isn't up to scratch (pun totally intended, sorry), send it back for free a number of times and if all the subsequent ones are not good then refund time. You lose out on a little admin but all return postage will be paid for.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

11 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

100%. Its what stopped me making bigger purcases. I'll risk it with the 1oz and will likely get some of the bullion coins later on down the line but, yeah... the quality is a factor that stopped me ordering more. I value my time to much to go through all that toing and froing multiple times just to get a good coin.

10 hours ago, Lr103 said:

The Queen’s Beasts started with the bullion…the Lion in March 2016. The proof Lions showed up in December of that year as a 2017 dated coin. 

They eventually settled in to the proofs coming first with the bullion a month later or so (except the 10oz silver and 1oz platinum bullion, which were released later, and stayed on an every 6 month schedule…I hope with these they do all the bullion together so they all have the same date.)

Thanks for this. Wonder why they changed it up so much over time. I did manage to get most of the original QBs in 1/4oz gold bullion so might as well aim for the same with this set.

Edited by AppleZippoandMetronome

37 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

I'm not sure you can, someone said payment fails every time

Household limit of three.

I go with the 5 OZ, should be easier for me to complete the series from outside the UK, without paying LPM/APMEX premiums on this series. I like the lower mintage of 300, than the high mintages of some 5 OZ QB's.

3 minutes ago, AppleZippoandMetronome said:

I value my time to much to go through all that toing and froing multiple times just to get a good coin.

Totally agree. Not that I'm sort sort of international jet-setter - I just couldn't be bothered. Also if you do get a good coin then it is very likely to milk to some degree or another. By the time your 10th coin arrives your Seymour Panther will probably look like a plasters radio. I'd love to get enthused and join in, but can't. That said, I'll definitely take the next engraver if I can. Some things are worth the trouble.

Strange... I have many older proof coins and toning is a good thing.. adds value... I know there have been issues with RM .. but I have had issues with other Mints as well which, funnily, don't get repeated as much 🙂 ... To be fair RM have always responded to people on issues