• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

Yawn. 

Why do they need a queen system anyway its all a load of BS to make it harder to get and more of a challenge - so you buy more when you eventually get to the shop. 
If the gold ones are a decent price then might buy one as it will certainly hold its value. I just hate having to pay VAT on silver. 

royal mint.png

Edited by Stacktastic

Sold out all availible is teh the sov :(

image.thumb.png.08295e41e53d5f70ab865647ca5c6f52.png

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, Slam said:

just put in tudor in search box to find the coins, but you cant go into product details for some reason

Yeah same, search, product appears, but click into product details and order.

Just now, Zhorro said:

But when I click on individual products it says "Sorry the page you are looking for no longer exists"!

Hover over and click add to basket

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

3 minutes ago, Oliman said:

Only 1oz and unc left. I was after 10oz and 5oz but guessing all the scalpers got them 😡

The 5oz looks to be still there - well you can add it to your basket.

ive got a 2oz in my basket but forgetten my password and the website link to reset it is knackered gutted - RM need to sort this rubbish out!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

4 minutes ago, Paulo said:

Having the same problems as everyone.

Thankfully, I was not interested in making a purchase, but sorry for others.

Think my expectations of being lucky with the Gothic Crown are diminishing! 

which is the "gothic Crown" coin?

Currently holding on phone with RM customer service - theyve taken a payment, but nothing showing on my account online! 🤬

No orders, nothing...

They guy is speaking to his supervisor apparently

Had submitted an order for 1 x 1oz Silver proof & 2 BU coins...