• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

1 minute ago, MintCollectionsImports said:

Next big launch, date TBD, is the expected follow on in the Engraver's Series. 

Nice....can you/anyone please tag me when this is due to release? Missed on the last one. Thank you

I am sure these will be collectibles but I just can't get get on with the design, I really think it looks stupid, almost like a children's drawing.

Then again I guess I'm in the minority that are loving the myths and legends coins so horses for courses I guess.

Well, yet another bizarre experience with the Royal Mint!

I decided not to buy anything but I was interested to see what was available.

At 9am I was awaiting my turn in the queue.

At 9.01 there were 692 before me in the queue - not too many I thought.

At 9.02 there were 606

At 9.03 there were 582

At 9.04 there were 525

At 9.05 there were 504

At 9.06 there were 441

At 9.07 there were 393

At 9.08 there were 358

At 9.09 there were 321 - this was taking a lot longer than I had anticipated.

At 9.10 there were 297

At 9.11 there were 210

At 9.12 there were 184

At 9.13 there were 123

At 9.14 there were 86

At 9.15 there were 10

I eventually entered the website at 9.16 only to struggle to find the new coins!  Clicking on the most obvious options got me nowhere!  With the help from members of the Forum I managed to find the coins.  This was a bizarre experience.  And as someone has already said, it does not bode well for the Gothic issue.

managed to bag myself a  2oz

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

I had 2 x 2oz in the basket  - went to add a 1oz and it dropped me ;)
I shall collect the 1oz set then it seems. Bought 2 of them. 

I refuse to buy a quarter oz coin for £650! 

It says no longer available i wonder if this is set for a certain amount of time and then they become available again?? 
But i guess there are only 2000 of them! 

Edited by Stacktastic

12 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

Currently holding on phone with RM customer service - theyve taken a payment, but nothing showing on my account online! 🤬

No orders, nothing...

They guy is speaking to his supervisor apparently

Had submitted an order for 1 x 1oz Silver proof & 2 BU coins...

I'm in the same position. Funds taken from bank, but order not showing in open orders yet. Hopefully this will sort itself out soon...

6 minutes ago, Zhorro said:

Well, yet another bizarre experience with the Royal Mint!

I decided not to buy anything but I was interested to see what was available.

At 9am I was awaiting my turn in the queue.

At 9.01 there were 692 before me in the queue - not too many I thought.

At 9.02 there were 606

At 9.03 there were 582

At 9.04 there were 525

At 9.05 there were 504

At 9.06 there were 441

At 9.07 there were 393

At 9.08 there were 358

At 9.09 there were 321 - this was taking a lot longer than I had anticipated.

At 9.10 there were 297

At 9.11 there were 210

At 9.12 there were 184

At 9.13 there were 123

At 9.14 there were 86

At 9.15 there were 10

I eventually entered the website at 9.16 only to struggle to find the new coins!  Clicking on the most obvious options got me nowhere!  With the help from members of the Forum I managed to find the coins.  This was a bizarre experience.  And as someone has already said, it does not bode well for the Gothic issue.

Thanks for the detailed breakdown. I wish I recorded things more accurately.

I was a little late to the party.

Joined RM website 8:57.

This time, I decided to hit refresh during the "awaiting product launch" page. 

I do wonder whether refreshing helps or not? Or maybe makes no difference whatsoever? Obviously I wouldn't refresh once issued a queue number but between 8:50 and 9:00 during the product launch page, that's a mystery to me as to what tactic is best?

Joined 9:00, no. 857 in queue

Took forever to get in. Joined somewhere around 9:17 as I remember

When I couldn't find the pages, I just called customer services. Was on hold so long that by the time I spoke to someone, the website was fixed again and most items were available to order (around 9:37). She did confirm technical issues on the website.

Instead of ordering online, I just went through with telephone order, since I'd waited so long on the phone.

Not sure if that info is of any help to anyone. The main thing for me is wondering whether to refresh or not during the pre-queue number. I can report back whether my telephone order is successful, if anyone cares to know lol...

I just secured a 10 Oz proof over the phone, they are limited to 150 mintage and the RM only have a few left to allocate, phone orders only though.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion