• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

Anyone else have that strange old feeling, following the build up to a big release of feeling a bit strange. I just had another look at the three coin set I bought and they are sat on the desk next to me. Love them to bits, but it feels like I prefer the thrill of the chase! Haha!

1 minute ago, goldhunter said:

I bought that... It does include free grading

That's a great deal!

I had my Three grace's graded via @CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions with a combined offer from them and @ChrisSilver. Great service, and excellent communication throughout the process. Louise put my mind at ease during my first grading 😊

78av.gif

38 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

After much deliberation and interest... mainly the gent that is @GoldDiggerDave😁....i have decided to list my colourized print for charity auction! For anyone that felt the RM release needed a little extra colour 😅 Even got a frame for it..

IMG-0141.jpg

Quite the artist @SilverDrum😂 

never seen so much artistic anarchy since the bankys 😂 

image.gif.de914b74d9cf29a7b42947f7b5b88341.gif

1 minute ago, Britannia47 said:

In my rush to get a second sovereign I mistook the 6 for a five and ordered one! Ah, well that's £106 more than I wanted to pay, but still a nice profit for Lawrence!

Must admit, I thought it was the same price as RM at first glance just because it ended in 85!

Has anyone had a perfect 5 Sovereign coin yet?

Mine has a few marks in the field around Queeny but the Shield side is fantastic. 

The double looks perfect.

The Full Sov looks stained around Queeny.

Half looks perfect.

Quarter is hard to even see 😂 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

Just now, MancunianStacker said:

Has anyone had a perfect 5 Sovereign coin yet?

Mine has a few marks in the field around Queeny but the Shield side is fantastic. 

The double looks perfect.

The Full Sov looks stained around Queeny.

Half looks perfect.

Quarter is hard to even see 😂 

Mine is perfect in my eyes.

And in my loupe!

There are imperfections galore if you go in any further, but that's all part of the charm. I could look at it close-up all day.

Looking at them that closely, I would say only my Quarter Sovereign has something annoying on it (a subtle mark a bit like on the edge of byb's five-sovereign, but less pronounced).

1 minute ago, Darr3nG said:

There's a quarter? :D 

I see what you did there :D 

1 minute ago, paulmerton said:

Mine is perfect in my eyes.

And in my loupe!

There are imperfections galore if you go in any further, but that's all part of the charm. I could look at it close-up all day.

Looking at them that closely, I would say only my Quarter Sovereign has something annoying on it (a subtle mark a bit like on the edge of byb's five-sovereign, but less pronounced).

Thanks, the shield sides are all fine, my main concern, so I’m happy enough. Just wondered if a graded 5 Sov in a 70 grade would be ultra rare? I’m not sending mine in for grading.

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

2 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Thanks, the shield sides are all fine, my main concern, so I’m happy enough. Just wondered if a graded 5 Sov in a 70 grade would be ultra rare? I’m not sending mine in for grading.

Maybe, I've not heard about lots of perfect looking ones but you never know, we only get to heard about the problem coins maybe? I would imagine a fair few will be graded.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

20 minutes ago, Allgoldcoins said:

Here's our first photo of the 2022 Sovereign :

2022sovo.thumb.png.6f37d95dd82a4b7ed8219639cc424699.png

I haven't got the proof to hand but on first looks , what's the difference and where did my extra premium go??

I like to buy the pre-dip dip