• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

1 minute ago, MancunianStacker said:

So might have got a 2oz Silver and a 5oz Silver 🤷‍♂️ 

Let’s see what gets cancelled if any. 

Same here. Finger's crossed. A four week wait. As long as it does not turn into a five month wait like the End of War NGC coins................

I read one coin per household so that could be a bum squeaker for some who went for two coins possibly. Got 1,900 in the queue, got told my address was wrong (it wasn’t and had to reinput until it accepted it), then it took 4-5 attempts at reinputting my credit card before it accepted it. Got an accepted order, subject to availability. This is exactly why I got a £500 PF70 Alderney one, as this was always going to be a bit of a lottery.

Edited by Oldun

44 minutes ago, Shinus73 said:

Had a 2 oz silver in my basket for 15 minutes - unable to proceed to checkout, then removed from basket.

Joined the queue just before 9am and got in at about 9.10am had the 2 0z in my basket. Asked to log in at checkout (although I had before joining the queue) and as soon as I did the order just disappeared and everything sold out. Very annoying!

Edited by 272
Typo

3 minutes ago, Pipers said:

I coin per household thats what it read in the Q. 

1 coin type  what that might mean. 

Product type.   So it should be one of each product code.  One of each size should be fine otherwise it's daft.

Due to expected high demand for our latest Great Engravers release customers will be limited to one product type per household

3 minutes ago, Pipers said:

I coin per household thats what it read in the Q. 

1 coin type  what that might mean. 

It clearly said one of each product. Most people would assume a product is a coin type, ie a separate orderable item, but who knows what they think they mean?😁

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

5 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

Product type.   So it should be one of each product code.  One of each size should be fine otherwise it's daft.

Due to expected high demand for our latest Great Engravers release customers will be limited to one product type per household

I read that as one product type, not one product type of each per household.

Edited by Oldun

1 minute ago, 272 said:

Joined the queue just before 9am and got in at about 9.10am had the 2 0z in my basket. Asked to log in out checkout (although I had before joining the queue) and as soon as I did the order just disappeared and everything sold out. Very annoying!

I joined at 7:45 am.

Clicked 'proceed to checkout' at least 30 times - just kept taking me back to the three graces page, on a perverse misery loop.

Fret not if you missed out... the kilo gold is just a phone call away... 😅

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 8.00.09 pm.png

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

1 minute ago, Shinus73 said:

Do you think they'll cut it up if I ask nicely?

well, smallest premium...........

maybe if you ask nicely, they'll melt it down for you and strike 16 2 ouncers😁

So I’m going to be honest. I only really queued to buy one of these because I missed out on the Una last year. I think it’s a wonderful coin and I’m very happy to add to the collection (if I’ve actually got one), but I don’t quite get the hype. Why is everyone getting ‘rather excited’ about this coin in particular?

(Feel free to roll your eyes, send polite abuse and general hate towards me, the guy who clearly isn’t educated)

Edited by creative

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

1 minute ago, creative said:

So I’m going to be honest. I only really queued to buy one of these because I missed out on the Una last year. I think it’s a wonderful coin and I’m very happy to add to the collection (if I’ve actually got one), but I don’t quite get the hype. Why is everyone getting ‘rather excited’ about this coin in particular?

(Feel free to roll your eyes, send polite abuse and general hate towards me, the guy who clearly isn’t educated)

some will want to keep 'cos they missed out on the Una, or just like it. most will be in it for the profit.