• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

Can anyone offer some advice guys...

what’s the best way to improve your chances from here?

shall I top up some funds in advance? Perhaps queue all night long in case they release early?

I under if were considered to be competing against each other, which would be a shame, but any tips would be appreciated as I’ve never purchased from RM before 

7 minutes ago, Simmoleon said:

It seems the original Una and the Alderney version threads have become the unofficial home of the RM Three Grace updates 

👍 Agreed- a good place to compare and contrast the Royal Mint Reverse and the Jody Clark Portrait alongside the dog-ugly Knock- off Portrait. 

37 minutes ago, Paul said:

get in the queue now and stay on their site logged in through today & night 

im not joking @MancunianStacker  the queue system they use will probably use some kind of thing in the background. 

hey ! if doesnt work what you missed out on by not trying it ?  you might be one step ahead of the stampede behind you 

Image result for whos excited meme

3 minutes ago, Spence098 said:

Can some one drop me a link to the right page so I know where I'm looking or to get in the que

That would be greatly appreciated.

👍

https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/events/the-great-engravers/

If it isnt on this page directly it will give you a direct to link to it when it launches tomorrow 9am

25 minutes ago, Paul said:

im not joking @MancunianStacker  the queue system they use will probably use some kind of thing in the background. 

hey ! if doesnt work what you missed out on by not trying it ?  you might be one step ahead of the stampede behind you 

They can’t even get their heads around direct marketing @Paul 😉 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

54 minutes ago, Paul said:

I wonder how many people will be in the queue at 9am. I'm still expecting to find a gold mintage of 1,000 and silver of 10,000...